Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Social Distancing - 2020 - DIY Canvas Tote Reusable Grocery Bag $5.09 (49% off) @ Amazon.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 59,780 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 27, 2020 - 2:56 am

This would make a cute gift bag for Christmas! Amazon.com offers the
Social Distancing - 2020 - DIY Canvas Tote Reusable Grocery Bag with Inner Pocket, Top Zipper Closure for Gift, Promotion, Crafting and Advertising
Price: $9.99
With Deal: $5.09 & FREE Returns
You Save: $4.90 (49%)
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

71zGce3l8VL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Color: Social Distancing

✅【GREAT FOR COLLECTING AND GIFTING】Thank you to all who are working through this pandemic! ♥♥【Contact our after-sale team via Amazon messenger if have any product issue, you will receive a satisfying resolution.】
✅【ECO-FRIENDLY】Replace your paper and plastic bags with these reusable bags. Could be used as teacher bag, nurse bag, party bag, birthday bag, bride bag, wholesale bag, trade show bag, conference bag, promotional bag, gift bag, giveaway bag, advertising bag, candy bag, silk screen printing bag, church bag, Christmas bag, Halloween bag, Thanksgiving bag, holiday bag, welcome bag, and other various event bags.
✅【DIY CRAFTS, COTTON GIFT BAGS, AND PARTY FAVORS】Great for painting and decorating projects at home, at school, or in camp, add your own touch with paint and other craft tools for a personalized gift bags to your loved ones
✅【Softer, skin-friendly Material】Made by high-quality canvas, super sturdy, soft, and water-washable. It can be an essential everyday tote bag that can be used for grocery, carrying, shopping, picnic, as your everyday bag;
✅【Plenty Of Room】Perfect for holding your personal items, such as your laptop, iPad, cellphone, magazine, passport, purse, card, makeup, and so on. The tote bag is a great gift to a lady, girlfriend, mother, and teacher.】

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users