Home Depot Black Friday Ad (11/8 to 12/2)

Brad

Oh. Lots of things in here I want. Batteries, garbage can, work platform, faucets, mop, extension cords, rugs... I'm so much fun!

Too bad (or good thing!) The fridge I want isn't listed. It will probably be on sale though anyway.

Edited by bluebear

There is a banner on the Home Depot site now, "Black Friday Prices Happening Now". And all the items I've checked on my list are at the advertised price, with a couple unavailable. So if there's something you were wanting to get, you may want to check now instead of waiting until Sunday. Edited by bluebear
  • Like 1

There is a banner on the Home Depot site now, "Black Friday Prices Happening Now". And all the items I've checked on my list are at the advertised price, with a couple unavailable. So if there's something you were wanting to get, you may want to check now instead of waiting until Sunday.

I noticed that late last night and apparently the deals were available for most of the day yesterday.  I tried to purchase the 18' Gorilla ladder for $80 on the last page of the ad and it was out of stock.  Since the ad states that the sale starts on the 8th it would be wrong if they didn't have more in stock tomorrow for when the sale was supposed to start.

added a few items to the sales tracker, sorry but the site is loading so slow i just dont have time to sit and click each item 1 at a time to check all prices and shipping

I can tell you anyone wanting the 40-Pack AA or AAA batteries, looks like its an instore only offer, also the AA did not have a 40 pack option online

I was there when they opened this morning, to get the tree. I debated hard about buying it, because the one they had displayed looked horrible. But I went ahead and got it thinking they just hadn't fluffed it enough.  Went to a different HD looking for lights the first didn't have, and looked at their display of the tree. It was a little better, but still not a great tree.  Ended up at a 3rd HD with my sister, and looked at THEIR display.  Took the tree back to the first HD on my way home. ‍♀   Their $80 tree is usually a pretty nice tree, but this year's not so much.

I did buy a ton of batteries and a couple plastic totes, so it wasn't a complete bust.  I never did see the lights I was looking for. One associate told me she thought they sold out yesterday. You know, for the sale that started today. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to repost the details on those 15% off online workshop coupons I mentioned in one of the other HD threads as there are still some in December with open slots:

- Register for workshops here: https://events-na11.adobeconnect.com/content/connect/c1/2566155714/en/events/catalog.html
- The only workshops giving out coupons are Homeowner 101 Indoor, Outdoor and Systems. Don't bother with the other ones.
- There is a registration limit for each session so some of the earlier ones might be already full.
- Create an Adobe Connect account to register. Each account can get 3 coupons, one for each of those 3 workshops, so register for one of each.
- The day before the workshop they'll email you a reminder with a link to that individual workshop.
- Open up a browser window for the live workshop, just make sure you are logged in early as towards the end of the workshop they close it and won't allow anyone else in.
- Each workshop runs for about an hour. At the end of the workshop 6 survey questions will pop up on screen. The last one will ask for your email to send the coupon to.
- Coupons are sent 1-2 days after the workshop and are typically good for a month. 15% off, online-only, max $200 discount. I haven't run into any product exclusions.

• Like 1

I'm going to repost the details on those 15% off online workshop coupons I mentioned in one of the other HD threads as there are still some in December with open slots:

- Register for workshops here: https://events-na11.adobeconnect.com/content/connect/c1/2566155714/en/events/catalog.html

- The only workshops giving out coupons are Homeowner 101 Indoor, Outdoor and Systems. Don't bother with the other ones.

This was really helpful since the fan I need to replace isn't in any sale, just gotta give in and decide to order/install the thing.

I was able to find the 9.98 step ladders in store on my way out of store yesterday, they were NOT in their regular location. It hasn't been available for shipping or in store pickup locally(within 50 miles) for the last week and a half not sure if that'll update before BF. I prefer these to the older ones we have since they reach further and are more lightweight.

Didn't notice poinsettia's but will probably send mom for those, have been meaning to check if Lowe's sale for them is live or starting BF.