Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

6-Piece Tasty Premium Stainless Steel Cookware Set $35.50 (Was $49.97) +FS @ Walmart.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 59,780 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 26, 2020 - 3:55 am

Walmart.com offers the
Tasty 6 Piece Premium Stainless Steel Cookware Set
$35.50
Was $49.97
FREE Delivery

7b9d6926-38cb-44d2-bc39-3b4be78c57a3_1.6

Pasta la vista, baby. Perfect for pasta meal prep, this Tasty 6 Piece Premium Stainless Steel Cookware Set features heavy duty stainless steel construction, which guarantees optimum heat distribution for fast and even cooking.

• The stainless steel induction base can be used on any cooking surface- even those fancy induction cooktops.
  • Use the strainer basket, which perfectly fits inside the Dutch oven, to easily strain and drain pasta, veggies and more. 
  • The sleek side handle design will provide comfort and grip, so you don't drop that precious food that you worked so hard to create. 
  • The tempered glass lids have steam vents to prevent overflowing (just in case that television show binge sucks you in). 
  • Stir things up with the included stainless steel solid spoon, and then scoop out your finished culinary creations or perform a necessary taste test to make sure your recipe turned out just right. 
  • Boil your favorite pasta, stew up a storm, simmer sauces with this Tasty stainless steel cookware set.
  • Tasty 6 piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set
  • Dimension - 16 x 12.75 x 7.5 inches
  • Weight - 8.93 lbs

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users