Macy's Black Friday Ad (11/16 to 11/27)

magickallight

Guessing we're going to get a lot of these "should we consider this their actual ad or not?" situations this year.

This is a pretty long "sneak peek" as they call it which makes me believe that this is essentially their Black Friday ad and the deals show they will start 11/16 this year.

So I'm treating it as their ad and if we get the actual print-style ad we'll just replace the scans if they are that different or have more deals than what is shown here.

• Like 4

Guessing we're going to get a lot of these "should we consider this their actual ad or not?" situations this year.

This is a pretty long "sneak peek" as they call it which makes me believe that this is essentially their Black Friday ad and the deals show they will start 11/16 this year.

So I'm treating it as their ad and if we get the actual print-style ad we'll just replace the scans if they are that different or have more deals than what is shown here.

I just looked over it and it is lacking that BF feel, but with our current climate this might be all they could stack up for a sale this year, 

Maybe they will add like a page or two to for actual BF.    

Edited by jesusluvu
  • Like 1

Last year it was free shipping on $25+

Confirmed that it will be free shipping on $25 or more this year. There will also be a 20% off coupon code (SCORE) from 11/16 to 11/23 that can be used on select items. That code will change to BLKFRI on 11/24 for the remainder of the sale.

• Like 2

The shopping list for Macy's shows the Instant Pot 8qt for $89.99 but to me the ad looks like it's $69.99 - am I just reading the ad wrong?

fixed we do sometimes make mistakes when we type these ads up thanks for lettings us know so it could be fixed

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know when Macy’s sale starts?  The ad says today but nothing online yet.

The sale has started - but so far the doorbusters on the front page on not showing up (except for the pearl earrings which will drop to $4.99 in-cart). It doesn't state that the doorbusters are only in store - so I am NOT sure why they are NOT showing up! :(