Walmart Black Friday Event #1 (11/4 to 11/8)

Brad

I am actually decently impressed with this ad.  I was planning on getting my daughter in law and future daughter in law the Nova Instant pot, but so far have not seen it on sale.  But the Vista IP is only 49.00 so I may get this one for them.  It seems to be very similar to the Nova.  

I also may get the 88.00 TV, airpods, 30.00 headphones, the 29.00 vacuum cleaner, a few 10.00 candles, sharpie markers, and the game Sequence.  

This ad seems to have a lot of the normal BF deals in it.

• Like 1

I am surprised that vacuum cleaners are listed for “gifts”.

Clearly a man snuck that in. Lol [emoji23]

I need a new griddle but that’s about it. I missed the quesadilla maker at Target last week. My family is not happy with me now so hopefully someone will have it again !

• Like 1

Those $6.88 large Yankee candles are going to suck me in, I can feel it already.

DS9 will probably want another art kit by then so I’ll grab one.

I’m intrigued by the whole Instant Pot thing, but there’s no way a 6 quart one will get the job done. Still looking for something bigger that’s a decent deal.

I have an 8 qt Nova and I love it.  We are a family of 4 (will be family of 3 in March) and we could probably get by with a 6 qt, but I love the idea that if I need the extra space I have it.  I got it from Kohls last year.  I think it was on sale for 79.99 and then I earned Kohls cash.  So, it was a good deal.  I've not been able to find it so far for that price.  I am getting my daughter in law and future daughter in law one for Christmas.  

• Like 1

I am surprised that vacuum cleaners are listed for “gifts”.

Just like the meme says, one day you're young and cool. Then next you're excited about a new vacuum cleaner. There comes a time in one's life that a vacuum cleaner is indeed a gift. My Shark was last year's Christmas gift and it was awesome. This year I'm hoping for a floor scrubber. 

• Like 5

Does anyone know the difference between the Gourmia Air Fryer on the front page for $49 or the one on page 4 or 5 that's a Gourmia Air Fryer/Toaster Oven? I haven't bought an Air Fryer before, but may have to look into it this year.

Those $6.88 large Yankee candles are going to suck me in, I can feel it already.

DS9 will probably want another art kit by then so I’ll grab one.

I’m intrigued by the whole Instant Pot thing, but there’s no way a 6 quart one will get the job done. Still looking for something bigger that’s a decent deal.

The yankee candles are 10.00 you save 6.88 original price is 16.88.

• Like 1

I tried to get the $99 Airpods. I added them to my cart right at 7:00 and when I went to check out it said they were no longer in stock.

I got them in my cart now, and when I hit checkout it isn't yelling about being out of stock. So maybe try again.

Also though, Amazon has matched the price on these.