Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Sharper Image Toy RC Car Monster Spinning Car $11.99 (60% off) + Free S&H at $25 @ Macys.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 59,806 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 18, 2020 - 3:47 am

In your choice of 2 colors, Macys.com offers the
Sharper Image Toy RC Car Monster Spinning Car
Reg. $29.99
Sale $11.99 (60% off)
FREE Shipping at $25+

15914476_fpx.tif?$browse$&wid=224&fmt=jp

SHARPER IMAGE Thunder Tumbler 49MHz Children's Remote Control Spinning 360° Rotating Car Toy for Boys/ Girls, Stunt RC Race Truck, For Two-Vehicle Fun, Combine Only with Blue OR Red Car BLACK

• WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—contains small parts; not suitable for children under 3 years
  • 9.35" x 7.36" x 7.68"
  • THE RED AND BLUE THUNDER TUMBLER CAN ONLY PAIR UP WITH THE BLACK THUNDER TUMBLER DUE TO FREQUENCY.
  • The Thunder Tumbler® will not only stun everyone with its spine-tingling 360-degree single-tire acrobatics but also help you do incredible tricks with the press of a button!
  • THE ULTIMATE SPINNING RC MONSTER VEHICLE is sure to impress everyone with its breathtaking stunts, wheelies, 360-degree spins and mesmerizing LED lights!
  • Now you can spoil your son, niece, grandson or little sister with an awe-inspiring stunt RC! Sturdy construction combined with the sleek design, will make sure that your gift survives the test of time!
  • VISUALLY STUNNING PERFORMANCE FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!
  • Plastic
  • Spot Clean
  • Imported

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users