Sam's Club calendar of sales announced

Brad

http://corporate.samsclub.com/newsroom/2020/10/08/sams-club-unveils-plans-to-deliver-something-special-throughout-the-holiday-season

Oct. 28 to Nov. 29: November Instant Savings
Nov. 7 to Nov. 15: November Savings Event; extended from one day to nine days
Nov. 20 to Nov. 29: 10 Days of Thanks-Savings; extended from four days to 10 days
Nov. 30: Cyber Monday Online-Only Savings Event
Dec. 1 to Dec. 24: December Instant Savings
Dec. 5 to Dec. 13: December Savings Event; extended from one day to nine days

Also:

Additionally, for the first time ever and to help members better prepare for shopping Sam’s, the warehouse club will unveil all its November deals in a single savings book, mailed to members’ homes the week of Oct. 21. The deals for the December events will also be shared with members in just one book that is mailed to members’ homes in late November.

• Like 6

Thats why you buy one in your spouses name the next year. I keep alternating each year. 

We have their more expensive membership that has the rewards each year. It pays for itself each year in the cash we get back so it will just stay how it is. I guess they figure that's how they get people. :)

We have their more expensive membership that has the rewards each year. It pays for itself each year in the cash we get back so it will just stay how it is. I guess they figure that's how they get people. :)

We have that too, and ours would too.  But, on BF they usually have the plus membership gift card for $80 instead of $100. So, I grab that and then save $20 on the membership and then use my rewards.

• Like 1

We have that too, and ours would too. But, on BF they usually have the plus membership gift card for $80 instead of $100. So, I grab that and then save $20 on the membership and then use my rewards.

I hadn’t seen that. I’ll have to keep a lookout.
  • Like 1

So you mean I been getting suckered all these years....Time to upgrade

We have that too, and ours would too.  But, on BF they usually have the plus membership gift card for $80 instead of $100. So, I grab that and then save $20 on the membership and then use my rewards.

They didn't do the $80 memberships last year. Really hope they bring them back. I'm down to one gift card left from when I "stocked up" a few years ago.

• Like 1

They didn't do the $80 memberships last year. Really hope they bring them back. I'm down to one gift card left from when I "stocked up" a few years ago.

Our store had them in store, however, they only had a few out in view.  I don't think it is something they want you to see. 

Thats why you buy one in your spouses name the next year. I keep alternating each year.

I tried that before, they said the associate can not have had a membership either!

We have that too, and ours would too. But, on BF they usually have the plus membership gift card for $80 instead of $100. So, I grab that and then save $20 on the membership and then use my rewards.

I think they usually have this at the one day sale in November, I believe I saw it last year?

I tried that before, they said the associate can not have had a membership either!

I think they usually have this at the one day sale in November, I believe I saw it last year?

Wow....I have never had a problem. I get one this year and my wife gets it the next.