Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Favorite Holiday Movies

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Bopeep  OFFLINE  

Bopeep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 13, 2020 - 8:55 pm

I watched Jingle Jangle on Netflix tonight.  It was an ok movie. I think maybe I just wasn't in the right mood for it though because it never really grabbed me.  I am all about singing and dancing, so I'm pretty sure it was just me.

#32 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• 2,147 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 16, 2020 - 7:21 am

I watched Jingle Jangle on Netflix tonight.  It was an ok movie. I think maybe I just wasn't in the right mood for it though because it never really grabbed me.  I am all about singing and dancing, so I'm pretty sure it was just me.

Wow...I hope it is good because I have built up this magnificent movie in my head. My DD's wanted to wait and watch it Thanksgiving night so I have been on pins and needles. 

#33 Elmck  OFFLINE  

Elmck

• 1,975 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 16, 2020 - 9:15 am

I just bought Elf at Walmart so DD and I can watch it soon

#34 tracy0504  OFFLINE  

tracy0504

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Nov 16, 2020 - 6:57 pm

I just "discovered" a new old movie. They've been playing it on a local station this month. It's called "It Happened On Fifth Avenue". It was nominated for an Oscar but it lost to Miracle On 34th Street that year. It takes place during the holiday season but reflects the issues of the day, with GI's returning home and affordable housing shortages. (Like we don't know anything about that today. ) I recommend it if you like older holiday movies.

It Happened on Fifth Avenue is one of my accidental finds and it has become one of my favs to watch as well as Miracle on 34th St...

#35 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• 2,147 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 17, 2020 - 8:29 am

It Happened on Fifth Avenue is one of my accidental finds and it has become one of my favs to watch as well as Miracle on 34th St...

I am going to have to check this movie out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users