Target Deal Days Sale (10/13 to 10/14)

Brad

Sale Link: https://www.target.com/c/deal-days/-/N-xgolj

Press release: https://corporate.target.com/press/releases/2020/09/Target-Kicks-Off-Holiday-Savings-Early-with-Larges

On Oct. 13 and 14, Target Deal Days will feature digital deals on hundreds of thousands of items, more than double last year. Guests can sign up for the free, easy-to-use Target Circle loyalty program to access all the best deals, and for the first time, all deals will span the entire two-day event, giving guests more time to shop deep discounts across Electronics, Home, Essentials, Toys, Beauty and more.

In addition to kicking off holiday deals earlier than ever, Target is adding nearly 1 million more deals than last year, spanning October through December. For the first time, Target will offer Black Friday deals throughout the entire month of November, with discounts in Home, Apparel & Accessories, Electronics and more. Black Friday deals will be advertised in stores and found on Target.com, making it easy for guests to know they are getting a great deal. The retailer also will offer weeklong discounts and digital deals every day, beginning Nov. 1.

• Like 4

Press release: https://corporate.target.com/press/releases/2020/09/Target-Kicks-Off-Holiday-Savings-Early-with-Larges

On Oct. 13 and 14, Target Deal Days will feature digital deals on hundreds of thousands of items, more than double last year. Guests can sign up for the free, easy-to-use Target Circle loyalty program to access all the best deals, and for the first time, all deals will span the entire two-day event, giving guests more time to shop deep discounts across Electronics, Home, Essentials, Toys, Beauty and more.

In addition to kicking off holiday deals earlier than ever, Target is adding nearly 1 million more deals than last year, spanning October through December. For the first time, Target will offer Black Friday deals throughout the entire month of November, with discounts in Home, Apparel & Accessories, Electronics and more. Black Friday deals will be advertised in stores and found on Target.com, making it easy for guests to know they are getting a great deal. The retailer also will offer weeklong discounts and digital deals every day, beginning Nov. 1.

Also, price match changes:

For the first time, Target is extending its Price Match Guarantee beyond 14 days. From Nov. 1 through Dec. 24, guests can request a price adjustment for any item advertised as a “Black Friday deal” if it is offered for a lower price at Target or Target.com.

--

This could be very useful if we can get their ads early as you'll be able to buy items that will be "Black Friday deals" way ahead of time and then get the price adjusted once the sale starts.

What tha what!!!!! Okay Target I see you......

• Like 3

Looks like I misinterpreted the price match policy. More info:

Shop early, shop with confidence this holiday season. For Black Friday deal purchases made between November 1 – 28, 2020 you’ll qualify for a price adjustment if the Target store or Target.com price goes down any time on or before December 24, 2020. We’ll waive the 14 day requirement and adjust the price for qualifying purchases, upon request.

--

So it sounds like you have to buy it while it's a "BF deal" and then if it goes cheaper before 12/24 you'll get the difference.

Also, here's Target's blog about the news: https://corporate.target.com//article/2020/09/target-deal-days?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=referral

• Like 1

Looks like I misinterpreted the price match policy. More info:

Shop early, shop with confidence this holiday season. For Black Friday deal purchases made between November 1 – 28, 2020 you’ll qualify for a price adjustment if the Target store or Target.com price goes down any time on or before December 24, 2020. We’ll waive the 14 day requirement and adjust the price for qualifying purchases, upon request.

--

So it sounds like you have to buy it while it's a "BF deal" and then if it goes cheaper before 12/24 you'll get the difference.

Also, here's Target's blog about the news: https://corporate.target.com//article/2020/09/target-deal-days?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=referral

Still not a bad deal...Not as good as your first post but I will take it 

• Like 1

I am waiting to see what the deals will be like for Target and how Walmart will try to outdo the competition. 

Target has been a great retailer for me.  The store is beautiful and stocks great toys.  Some of their promotions are outstanding.  I bought one of my 55" TCL Roku TVs there.  I can buy online and pickup on my way home from work, so they are convenient for me.  The staff is terrific.  Polite, prompt, and helpful.  

Walmart is a dump with awful help, but they crush it on television sales.  I got two of my 55" TCL Roku TVs there.  They are on my way home as well.

No one mentioned Best Buy, but they have had some awesome television sales already this year.  Their Echo Show bundles were not even matched by Amazon.  They have been steeply discounting air fryers.  They are already in full BF mode.  On top of that, they have excellent staff and will help you recycle your old electronics whether you shop there or not.

Edited by len_mullen
  • Like 2

Target has been a great retailer for me.  The store is beautiful and stocks great toys.  Some of their promotions are outstanding.  I bought one of my 55" TCL Roku TVs there.  I can buy online and pickup on my way home from work, so they are convenient for me.  The staff is terrific.  Polite, prompt, and helpful.  

Walmart is a dump with awful help, but they crush it on television sales.  I got two of my 55" TCL Roku TVs there.  They are on my way home as well.

No one mentioned Best Buy, but they have had some awesome television sales already this year.  Their Echo Show bundles were not even matched by Amazon.  They have been steeply discounting air fryers.  They are already in full BF mode.  On top of that, they have excellent staff and will help you recycle your old electronics whether you shop there or not.

I saw a 55 TCL in Walmart last night. I want to put one in my office as it seems to be the place I spend majority of my time at now but I am afraid I would not get anything done. Price was under 300

Mine are the series 4 (low end) and they look great.  I have an antenna.  These televisions have a PSIP guide -- which means you do not need a guide service or internet connection.  Also, if you plug in a 16GB usb stick, the TV uses it as a one hour buffer for pausing, rewinding, etc.

• Like 1

i don't shop at Best Buy much, but I agree when I do their staff is awesome!  They take the time to explain things to me, and help me find the best solutions to whatever my issues are.  When I was trying to get everyone at my office sent home with the right equipment at the beginning of the pandemic, they were a lifesaver for me.

I don't shop at Target much either. I am a Walmart gal.  But I always make Target purchases on Black Friday, so I'm anxious to see what the deals are on the 13th and 14th this month.

Mine are the series 4 (low end) and they look great.  I have an antenna.  These televisions have a PSIP guide -- which means you do not need a guide service or internet connection.  Also, if you plug in a 16GB usb stick, the TV uses it as a one hour buffer for pausing, rewinding, etc.

Now that is interesting.

While this sale doesn't start until next week, the press release does state:

"Additionally, select deals will be made available early on Target.com starting Oct. 5."

which is tomorrow, so keep an eye on Target's site late tonight or tomorrow to see what these early deals are.

I just got three gifts for a little under 10.00.  I had never signed up for the Target red card.  So, a few weeks ago they were running a special that if you sign up for a red card, you receive a 40.00 off coupon.  I was able to pair that coupon with the sales!  My future daughter-n-law has 3 sisters and a brother.  I got a doll for one of her sisters, Sequence board game for two of them (we will get a little something else for them as well), and the Toy STory car for my nephew!  

Edited by starbeck96
  • Like 3

I bought $140 in toys.  They have the Jurassic World T-Rex my grandson asked for, and with discounts I got it for ~$28, so that's a load off.  Also, I believe I am done with the princess (only granddaughter out of 5 grandkids).  They have a super cute little Instant Pot for $10. She loves playing with her kitchen stuff, and I think she'll think it's neat that she has the same stuff Mama has.

• Like 3

I bought $140 in toys.  They have the Jurassic World T-Rex my grandson asked for, and with discounts I got it for ~$28, so that's a load off.  Also, I believe I am done with the princess (only granddaughter out of 5 grandkids).  They have a super cute little Instant Pot for $10. She loves playing with her kitchen stuff, and I think she'll think it's neat that she has the same stuff Mama has.

I saw that little toy Instant Pot! It’s adorable. :)

• Like 2