Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Silicone Heat Resistant Oven Mitts, 1 Pair (Red) $5.47 (53% off) w/ Prime Ship @ Amazon.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 59,440 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 22, 2020 - 11:19 pm

Amazon.com offers their
Emoly Silicone Oven Mitts, Non-Slip Oven Hot Mitts, Long Kitchen Mitts, Professional Heat Resistant Kitchen Pot Holders, Oven Gloves with Quilted Cotton Lining - 1 Pair (Red)
List Price: $11.59
Price: $5.47 & FREE Returns
You Save: $6.12 (53%)
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

81KjzSqspoL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Color: Red

【Heat Resistant Kitchen Mitten】Heat Resistant up to 500°F and waterproof, these oven mittens not only protects your hands from high temperatures but boiling water and steam as well, widely used for various baking area widely used.
【Extra Long Protection】This oven mitt has a extra long size of 14. 17’’ , durable and protects your hands or even forearms perfectly while removing a pan. One size fits most.
【Superior Material】Its outer shell is made of food-grade, high-quality silicone with the lifted pattern, non-slip and do not worry about things slipping out of your grasp. Filled with soft cotton and polyester, ensures you feel comfortable against skin.
【Easy Clean】Gently hand-washing with soapy water, and put away or hang them up with the conveniently attached loop, air dry.
【100% Satisfaction 】Crafted with FDA-approved, BPA-free silicone, Silicone gloves for cooking and grill use are backed by a 100% satisfaction .

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users