Black Friday - online shopping?

kunster

A lot of stores will match some of their BF deals. Many will lower the prices on Thanksgiving day, so you can get some stuff early. We'll have a complete list of items available online when the day comes, so just bookmark the site and you'll be set.

I believe Sears is going to have many of their items available online as they put "also available at sears.com" next to most of the items in the ad. Plus they mention free shipping as well, so chances are you'll be able to get most of those deals without having to set foot in a store.

I actualy did all of my ToysRus Black Friday shopping online last year. The add was available online on Turkey Day, and the links on the add worked so I went ahead and ordered everything that day. My order was large enough that I got free shipping and was able to skip that store on Friday.

mandi

Guest ashbyyokosuka

WOW,

this is GREAT to know.

b/c i won't be able to get out and shop too early.

my husband is in the military and has "duty" on Thanksgiving day (i don't care) and i was going to cook it the next day... and i live in a small town, so i have to DRIVE to a Target (which is the only other store besides Toys R Us that i wanted to get to)

WOO HOO!

Emilie

oh, and this really IS a great site. is it active all year round?

A number of stores post special Thanksgiving Day deals online (and the few b&m that are open have great deals as well.). I think that some of these deals are posted at midnight on Wednesday. As many people are too busy to shop on Thanksgiving :fishing: , many of these are very good deals that can be easier to get! :secret: Enjoy the holiday, but keep your eyes open!

Also remember that some online BF deals MAY post as soon as midnight Thanksgiving night!! :rolleyes:

oh, and this really IS a great site. is it active all year round?

Hi Emilie,

First of all welcome to the web site and forums, we're glad you joined us :clapping:

Yes this web site and forum is active year round 24/7/365 with great deals all the time.

Don't forget to sign up for the GottaDeal.com Daily Deal Update e-mail newsletter.

Please make yourself at home and remember this forum is for the people who love to save money! :eek:

Guest ashbyyokosuka

Please!

i signed up for the daily update when i first found out about the site about a wk ago--

on a SCRAPBOOKING site no less!

i have been nothing but happy, since i have perused these boards.

nothing makes people happier than spending money and SAVING money :)

Emilie

oh yeah!

and thanks for the welcome :D

I wanna get the ATI AIW Radeon 9600XT at CompUSA, does anyone know if CompUSA has their bf deals online, in the full ad that I downloaded it says not all items are online. Does that mean you cant look at the specs of all items online, or not all the items in the ad have the same price online, or both. Anyones help would be greatly appreciated. If I could avoid hitting CompUSA on bf that would be awesome.

I wanna get the ATI AIW Radeon 9600XT at CompUSA, does anyone know if CompUSA has their bf deals online, in the full ad that I downloaded it says not all items are online. Does that mean you cant look at the specs of all items online, or not all the items in the ad have the same price online, or both. Anyones help would be greatly appreciated. If I could avoid hitting CompUSA on bf that would be awesome.

Wow that's a great price for a video card with TV tuner, remote and software.

Can you say TIVO with no monthly fees? :yelclap:

Hopefully on Black Friday you can order that online

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/click.php?id=636