Secret Santa 2020 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

Got my buffalo plaid pj’s from Target on & im ready to start planning gift ideas !

Got Netflix in the background (The Haunting of Bly Manor) . Sooo much fun ❄❄. I’m obsessed with this TV series . It’s scary but not too much. Anyways, 1st cold day of the season, happy Shopping everyone❄

Edited by Pepper_Mint_Tea
  • Like 1

After being semi-quarantined for almost 2 week, I’m so ready to start some shopping so this is perfect timing.  Already have some ideas! 

*Yeah, semi-quarantined because I was exposed to a positive and symptomatic for COVID co-worker two weeks ago tomorrow.  Thanks to hospital administration There is not enough warm bodies to go around for all of us that worked that day to be quarantined so we had to work. So on my weekends I’ve stayed in the house except for one big grocery pickup from Walmart.

God love you HanShotFirst! Please take care! God bless your healing ministry to your patients!

• Like 1

Glad you are feeling okay. I had a good friend that was a nurse for 30+ years and she passed from Covid, a week later her mother passed from Covid as well. They lived together, but she caught it from one of the patients she was caring for. Thank you for your hard work, that goes overlooked so much, yall are truly hero's.

Thank you!

God love you HanShotFirst! Please take care! God bless your healing ministry to your patients!

Thank you!

Got my major gifts for my person Eeeeek- waiting now on a add on item to arrive via 1st class from USPS, but it only takes 5 days so it will be here soon even if it’s a bit late I’ve got plenty of time- so I’m excited. My gift has a theme and everything matches . I am so exited !!! And yes I got carried way- oh the joys of shopping . Edited by Pepper_Mint_Tea
  • Like 4

I got to town this morning and picked up my ornaments for the OE, and half of my SS gift.  Now just waiting on what I ordered to come in so I can get it mailed off.  I'll try to get the ornaments in the mail this week.

• Like 1

I ordered the main gift for my person.  I sure hope it gets here in time for me to ship in time for her to receive it in time for Christmas!

Hmmmm.....you just gave away a big clue.....you are buying for a female! That means you are not buying for any of the fellas.

That narrows it down a whole lot! I am a female.....are you by chance, ....buying for ME?!?!?! HMMMMmmmm?!?!

Whatcha get me?!? ::picking up package and shaking it:: I don't hear much rattling....

• Like 2

I’m loving living vicariously through you guys! With my health and the pandemic, going out shopping and to the post office really isn’t in my best interests so I bowed out for this year but I’ll definitely be doing SS again next year. Really looking forward to seeing what everyone gets [emoji16]
  • Like 9

Awww! Chow chow's. How sweet! Are you going to post any more pictures?

How many boys/girls did mama have? Have you nicknamed them yet?

There were 6 the first was stillborn as was the last. They are called pink, lilac, blue and green collar. There were 3 boys and 3 girls, pictured above are 2 girls and 2 boys