Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Teacher question!

3 replies to this topic

#1 smorebore  OFFLINE  

smorebore

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Aug 4, 2020 - 3:22 pm

Hello! Can anyone recommend something that I can use for a laptop that I can write on and it is viewed on my screen? I’d like to be able to use a stylus or pen. We have to record our lessons for online options and want to share notes and drawings.

My son has a drawing tablet but it doesn't allow me to "write".

Hope this makes sense! Thank you!

#2 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,887 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Aug 4, 2020 - 4:55 pm

Waycom makes a couple of products. The Bamboo Folio and Bamboo Slate that allow you to write on paper and it digitizes as you’re writing on the paper. Should work well for you. They have a wide range of products and have been around quite some time.

#3 smorebore  OFFLINE  

smorebore

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Aug 4, 2020 - 5:29 pm

Waycom makes a couple of products. The Bamboo Folio and Bamboo Slate that allow you to write on paper and it digitizes as you’re writing on the paper. Should work well for you. They have a wide range of products and have been around quite some time.

Thank you!

#4 Ravenseye  OFFLINE  

Ravenseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Aug 8, 2020 - 8:15 am

Newer iPads allow this through the Apple Pencil as well.

There are some Android options that can be used too!

I'd think it would depend on the software you're using as to what would be most appropriate for you though.

Merry ChrismaHanukwanzikayule Everyone! (I know it's early, but it's the best time of year, and it should last well beyond when it's fashionable!)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users