Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Brach's HoliD.I.Y. Decorating Christmas Candy Kit, 12 oz. $2.49 (Was $4.98) @ Walmart.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 58,449 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 30, 2020 - 3:49 am

Walmart.com offers this fun
Brach's HoliD.I.Y. Decorating Christmas Candy Kit, 12 oz
$2.49
Was $4.98
*May be available for free store pickup or get Free 2-Day Shipping on orders $35+

61908097-c6ae-4092-b63e-12917c8d495d_1.0

Create delicious treats and sweeter memories with Brach's HoliD.I.Y. Decorating Christmas Candy Kit. This baking kit features some of your favorite candies: Trolli Sour Bite Crawlers, Trolli Sour Bite Trees, Frosty Nerds, Brach's Holiday Spicettes, Brach's Star Brites, and Red Hots. Gather the family in the kitchen to decorate an elaborate gingerbread house, some colorful sugar cookies, or frosted cupcakes. Savor the moment as everyone reminisces about times past and looks forward to making some wonderful holiday memories. In addition to six different types of candy, this kit comes with a convenient tray. Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with Brach's HoliD.I.Y. Decorating Christmas Candy Kit.

Brach's HoliD.I.Y. Decorating Christmas Candy Kit, 12 oz:
  • 6 different kinds of candy
  • Trolli Sour Bite Crawlers, Trolli Sour Bite Trees, Frosty Nerds, Brach's Holiday Spicettes, Brach's Star Brites & Red Hots
  • Create an elaborate gingerbread house
  • Use to decorate colorful sugar cookies
  • Great for decorating festive cupcakes
  • Includes a convenient tray

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users