Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Hallmark Dream Book Catalog (7/11 to 12/25)

Sale Started

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,926 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jul 15, 2020 - 5:10 am

Christmas in July special: https://blackfriday..../HallmarkDB2020

#2 budgetsRsexy  OFFLINE  

budgetsRsexy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 Posts
  • Member since 2016

Posted Jul 16, 2020 - 12:03 pm

So I don’t typically purchase Hallmark ornaments but there is one I want this year. Do they ever go on sale/have coupon codes?

#3 mjbateman  OFFLINE  

mjbateman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 21, 2020 - 6:18 am

I purchase at least 2 ornaments a year. I started collecting when my oldest was born she is now 29. My youngest is 14 and she received her 1st Hallmark Disney ornament  when she was born. I have since started purchasing the Marvel Super Hero ornaments for my grandson. I see a couple that I will get this year.

#4 BFgrl79  OFFLINE  

BFgrl79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Sep 22, 2020 - 5:30 pm

I found some really cute Hallmark Harry Potter Red Box ornaments on eBay that are apparently exclusive to Walmart, but I can’t find a place to order them online other than eBay. I checked one of my local Walmart stores today but couldn’t find any of those ornaments. I assume the eBay ones came from an early shipment somewhere, but the markup on them sucks. Anyone know if there’s any legit place to get them online or do I have to keep trying Walmart and see if they show up?

#5 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Sep 23, 2020 - 6:17 am

I found some really cute Hallmark Harry Potter Red Box ornaments on eBay that are apparently exclusive to Walmart, but I can’t find a place to order them online other than eBay. I checked one of my local Walmart stores today but couldn’t find any of those ornaments. I assume the eBay ones came from an early shipment somewhere, but the markup on them sucks. Anyone know if there’s any legit place to get them online or do I have to keep trying Walmart and see if they show up?

I don’t know a lot about the Red Box line of ornaments but I do know that the the 2 Walmart stores in my town don’t usually have them out until after Halloween and then they are usually somewhere in the garden center where the majority of the Christmas merchandise is.  I know from Hallmark Facebook group that I belong to that quite a few people are starting to see them in their stores now so I would keep checking.  I ordered the Red Box version of The Child (baby Yoda) ornament from Walmart website. 

#6 BFgrl79  OFFLINE  

BFgrl79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Sep 23, 2020 - 6:41 am

Ok thanks for the info! I wasn’t able to find these on the Walmart website so I’ll just keep checking back in the store. It’s odd to me that they are already plastered on eBay but aren’t in stores here or on their site. 

https://www.ebay.com...sAAAOSwbGdfPL9C

This is the main one I’m looking for. It’s so cute! But the markup is ridiculous. There’s no way they are that high in the store. 

#7 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Sep 23, 2020 - 6:51 am

Ok thanks for the info! I wasn’t able to find these on the Walmart website so I’ll just keep checking back in the store. It’s odd to me that they are already plastered on eBay but aren’t in stores here or on their site. 

https://www.ebay.com...sAAAOSwbGdfPL9C

This is the main one I’m looking for. It’s so cute! But the markup is ridiculous. There’s no way they are that high in the store. 

Oh yeah, no way they are that high in stores.  I want to say about $12-$15 maybe?  And that is very cute!  I may need one for my own Harry Potter collection.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users