Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Zak Designs Happy Things "Unicorn" Insulated Lunch Bag $5.78 w/ Prime S&H @ Amazon.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 58,951 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jun 30, 2020 - 2:25 am

Amazon.com offers a nice price on this cute
Zak Designs Happy Things Inner Mesh Pocket Insulated Lunch Bag, Rectangle, Unicorn
Price: $5.78 & FREE Returns
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

71sY6sVAzwL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Size: Insulated Rectangle Lunch Bag

Color: Unicorn

Convenient: make packed lunches more convenient with this insulated lunch bag! The insulated lunch bag (9. 5"X3. 5"X7. 5") is made of polyester with a comfortable padded handle. It’s also completely BPA free – We’re committed to safety.
Fully insulated: send your children to school with the foods they like! The insulation of this lunch bag helps keep food The perfect temperature for longer. Hand washing is recommended. Do not microwave.
Functional Rectangle bag: The school lunch bag has an inner mesh pocket to hold things like utensils so they don't get lost, and the zippered openings will stay secure.
Design: This reusable lunch bag helps the environment by getting rid of disposable brown bags. The lining keeps everything hygienic and is easily wiped clean.
Makes mealtime fun: an insulated lunch bag with fun designs will make packed lunch exciting! Check out our Happy things products as well as other kid friendly designs!

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users