Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Disney Frozen Reversible Elsa Sequin Storage Cube $6.97 (Was $14.99) @ Walmart.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 58,078 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jun 30, 2020 - 12:48 am

Walmart.com offers this cute and handy
Disney Frozen Reversible Elsa Sequin Storage Cube
$6.97
Was $14.99
*May be available for free store pickup or get Free 2-Day Shipping on orders $35+

9a50a4dd-638f-423f-b123-43028ac9509b_1.f

Make tidying up fun and stylish for your kids with this adorable and fun Disney Frozen Reversible Sequin Storage Cube. This Disney Frozen Reversible Sequin Storage Cube can help keep your child?s room clean and organized. This Disney Frozen Reversible Sequin Storage Cube can be used to store away toys, clothes, shoes, books, and so much more! This storage cube features a fun reversible sequin design and Disney?s Frozen character. This Disney Frozen Reversible Sequin Storage Cube is a perfect way to add a pop of color to any room in your home. These storage cubes are durable and made to last. This Disney Frozen Reversible Sequin Storage Cube is made up of 100% polyester. This storage cube will add functionality to your child's room while keeping them engaged with his or her favorite characters. Use these storage bin in any bedroom, play room, or laundry area. For easy care these Disney Frozen Reversible Sequin Storage Cube are spot clean only (see care label for instructions).

• Store toys, clothes, books, and much more!
  • Features: Disney Frozen character
  • Includes 1 sequin storage cube
  • Handles for easy carrying
  • Collapsible feature to store away when not in use
  • Cube Dimensions: 10" x 10"
  • Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
  • Care Instructions: Machine Washable

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users