Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Mainstays Painted Tile Fabric Tablecloth, 52"W x 70"L $3.96 (Reg $18.00) @ Walmart.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 59,392 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jun 28, 2020 - 11:53 pm

Walmart.com offers a nice price on their
Mainstays Painted Tile Fabric Tablecloth, 52"W x 70"L
$3.96
Was $18.00
*May be available for free store pickup or get Free 2-Day Shipping on orders $35+

f579a11d-cf29-4c3d-96e2-2888275d6a95_3.7

No one denies that the kitchen is the heart of the home and the dining table is the ultimate gathering spot to share a conversation and good meal. Mainstays table textiles will create a warm, inviting living space with colors and prints that you and your family will love. Create a custom and coordinated tablescape and kitchen decor with Mainstays tablecloths, all while incorporating decorative accents with table runners, placemats, and napkins. Serve up an old world-inspired welcome to family and guests with the Mainstays Painted Tile Tablecloth gracing your table. This beautiful tablecloth showcases a rich earth tone medallion tile design that appears to be painted on a white background. The Painted Tiles Tablecloth is sure to transform the design of your table and add a pop of color to your dining décor. The Mainstays Painted Tile Tablecloth will create a coordinated look for your dinner party and yet is practical for everyday family meals. The 100% polyester material makes this tablecloth machine washable for easy care. Measures 52”W x 70”L. Coordinates beautifully with Mainstays Painted Tile table runner.

•Measures 52"W x 70"L
•100% Polyester
•Easy care, machine washable
•Available in a variety of sizes to fit almost any table
•Found exclusively at Walmart and Walmart.com

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users