Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Better Homes and Gardens Full-Size Wax Warmer, Terracotta Bazaar $10.00 (Was $15) @ Walmart.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 58,449 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted May 23, 2020 - 6:12 am

Walmart.com offers this handy
Better Homes and Gardens Full-Size Wax Warmer, Terracotta Bazaar
$10.00
Was $15.00
*May be available for free store pickup or get Free 2-Day Shipping on orders $35+

0945a19a-0ad9-4492-b8d6-2d89f83cb63d_1.e

• The wax warmer combines light, fragrance and artistic design to create a unique, personalized ambiance in any room
  • The soft light provides a relaxing, decorative atmosphere while acting as a safe heat source to melt the wax cubes (sold separately) which fill the room with a wonderful aroma

%3Cscript>(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src= 'https://www.googleta...ertBefore(j,f);})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-P9K6HSZ');%3C/script> The Terracotta Bazaar Full Size Wax Warmer was inspired by the pages of Better Homes and Gardens. It glows with a soft illumination when it is plugged in.

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users