Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Tile Slim Bluetooth Tracker - 2 or 4-Pack $24.99–$44.99 Today Only @ Electronics.woot.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 57,635 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted May 22, 2020 - 4:44 am

Today's deal of the day from Electronics.woot.com comes in your choice of a 2 or 4 size pack
Tile Slim Bluetooth Tracker - 2 or 4-Pack
$24.99–$44.99
Free Shipping for Prime Members when you Log in with Your Amazon Account info. or pay $6

14d3b8d5-d56d-498a-94c6-a41451b93c8e.jpg

• As thin as two credit cards, tile slim easily slides into your wallet, purse or pocket. Tile slim can also be attached to a laptop, tablet, notebook or lunchbox. (Adhesives sold separately)
  • Use your smartphone to make your tile slim ring when it's nearby but out of sight. Water resistant: Upto IP57 standards
  • Can't find your phone? Simply double press the button on your tile slim to make your phone ring even on silent
  • The easy to use, free tile app remembers the last time and place it saw your tile, so if you left it somewhere, you'll always know where to look
  • If your tile isn't where you left it, you can anonymously enlist the help of the tile community in your search

Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item

Warranty: 1 Year Tile Warranty

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users