Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Torrid Cash

4 replies to this topic

#1 Gator Pam  OFFLINE  

Gator Pam

Proud Perimeter Peruser!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted May 21, 2020 - 9:20 am

I'm composing this while holding to speak with Torrid Customer Service, but thought I would ask here, in case I get a different answer than something which may be known here.

With schools closed through the summer, my source of income is nil. Since unemployment would affect my Medicaid status (I would earn nearly double on unemployment per month than I do usually), and with the monthly retail price of my walking chemotherapy for the leukemia running over $10K/month, I have decided it is better for me not to apply for unemployment. So, I have cut my spending way back.

That said, with the $100 Torrid Cash I earned prior to the schools closing, and the bonus Torrid Cash Torrid has given me, I now have $250 in Torrid Cash to spend. This basically amounts to 50% off regular price merchandise at their stores which are open and online.

I have no plans to use it. Is there a way to share it with others? I know several curvy ladies who would probably love to make use of it. Torrid makes the sale, so I don't see an issue. But, I have no idea how it would be done. I don't see a means for printing out the Torrid Cash to send to someone.

#2 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted May 21, 2020 - 9:30 am

When we used to actually give coupon codes for them, there was, yes. Not so easy anymore. I think about the only way it could be done now is if your friends actually made the purchases through your account. (Torrid sales associate speaking here) I’d be interested to hear what our customer service department shares if they actually do have a way to do it.

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#3 Gator Pam  OFFLINE  

Gator Pam

Proud Perimeter Peruser!

• 3,150 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted May 21, 2020 - 10:32 am

Basically the same answer. Since it is now digital, there's no way to share without using my account.

However, I was not told I couldn't offer to do so...

#4 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted May 21, 2020 - 2:38 pm

That’s actually how we do it in store if a gal wants to share with a friend and they’re shopping together. Glad Customer Service didn’t tell you you couldn’t offer.

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#5 Gator Pam  OFFLINE  

Gator Pam

Proud Perimeter Peruser!

• 3,150 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted May 21, 2020 - 2:45 pm

Coolness. Glad to know it is a known practice.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users