Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Shark ION Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Control, RV750 $99.99 (Factory Recond) Today Only @ Woot.com

2 replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 58,927 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted May 15, 2020 - 4:44 am

Today's deal of the day from Woot.com is the
Shark ION Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Control, RV750
$99.99

Condition Factory Reconditioned
Free Shipping for Prime Members when you Log in with Your Amazon Account info. or pay $6

c0826f85-dded-4ebc-b7f0-d59bdb66e5bb._SY

The market leaders in upright vacuums have made a robot. The Shark ION ROBOT is the perfect solution for everyday upkeep.

With Smart Sensor Navigation to ensure your robot easily navigates your home and hair detangling technology, vacuuming with a Shark® has never been easier. An easy-to-use mobile app makes it a breeze to program and monitor your robot from anywhere. Ease of a robot. Performance of a Shark.

Wi-Fi enabled for smartphone app and voice control with the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Smart Sensor Navigation avoids traps and overcomes obstacles Self-cleaning brushroll captures short and long hair, dust, dander, and allergens Long-life lithium-ion battery Easy-to-use BotBoundary strips create no-go areas for your robot

• Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
  • Self-cleaning Brushroll captures short and long hair, dust, dander, and allergens to prevent everyday buildup in your home
  • Smart sensor navigation seamlessly navigates floors and carpets while proximity sensors assess and adapt to surrounding obstacles
  • Dual spinning side brushes pull in debris from corners and edges. One-touch activation
  • Dimensions: 12.6” (L) x 12.6” (W) x 2.6” (H)

Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item

Warranty: 90-Day Limited Warranty 

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

#2 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 58,927 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 30, 2020 - 3:07 am

7/30/20 - Back again today only as their deal of the day. (The op has been updated).

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

#3 Stowasser  OFFLINE  

Stowasser

Jill (Boo)

• 10,983 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 30, 2020 - 12:26 pm

oh shoot, too late 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users