LTD Catalog

Does LTD open accounts for individuals?

Please note that we are a business to business mail order catalog company and do not solicit residential customers.

How do I open an account with LTD?

We appreciate your interest in our catalog. You may place your first order by mail, fax or by placing an order on our web site. If you would like to place your first order online, please be sure to register as a New Customer during the checkout process. Once the order has been processed, a permanent account number will be assigned. Please note that we are a business to business mail order catalog company and do not solicit residential customers.

This is what i just got from the site so I think you have to be a business.

You can't order from LTD unless you are a business, but there is a site called the Lakeside Collection that has almost exactly the same stuff for the same prices and anyone can order from it. try lakesidecollection.com

Jen

Lakeside is better, you know ahead of time what the shipping cost is going to be. With LTD if something is out of stock, than when it ships you have to pay again. Lakeside if backordered, its just one shipping cost based on your order, no matter how many shipments it takes to get to you. LTD not sure if its the same but use to have to buy in threes.....

I like where they say if it is not a business address, you will not get your delivery or there will be a surcharge (thats what it used to say, anyway).

I've gotten stuff to my PO box for years with no problem.

I just tried getting to the Lakeside website and it says their website is done but it links you to LTD. Just thought I'd let you guys know! There is another website called Collections Etc that has some of the same stuff as well.

• 2 months later...

I have ordered a few times from LTD through my work. Their shipping is outrageous because they tend to shop each item seperately. Also, I have had a problem with them in that they have lots of stuff backordered. You can't rely on LTD for gift ordering because they may not come in time.

Also--if you ever try to contact them, there is no 800 # and you are on hold forever. Just my two cents. :eyepoppin

• 2 weeks later...

I used to do day care out of my house and I just ordered a catalogue through that name - Holly's daycare. I ordered product and paid and had it shipped, once you place your first order and pay for it, the next time you order (as long as it is under a certain amount of money) they will just send the product first then bill you later.

I got the Christmas cataloge recently and there are tons of princess and spiderman things, I am placing an order shortly and hope that I am ordering soon enough for Christmas.

Also I noticed that the prices no longer say in lots of 3 or more, it now says each, maybe that helps to get rid of some confusion as to how much the product costs per item when you do not order in lots??

if you want to know your shipping cost do Lakeside...if you want your orders shipped separately and get charge all kinds of shipping then do ABC or LTD...I do all 3 and like the pay later with ABC/LTD but hate the shipping charges they do.

they never did charge a different amount if you only ordered 1 item and not 3..so I dont know why they even had that on the pages .