Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Good Things Happen to Babes Who Hustle Metallic Throw Pillow $5.00 (Reg $12.88) @ Walmart.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 57,693 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 16, 2020 - 6:33 am

Walmart.com offers this fun
Mainstays Good Things Happen to Babes Who Hustle Metallic Throw Pillow
$5.00
Was $12.88
May be available for free store pickup or get Free 2-Day Shipping on orders $35+

42e2cf79-819d-45d9-a7ca-650ea8c25573_3.0

• Size: 16" x 16"
  • All over printed throw pillows reverse to solid back
  • Perfect for back to college
  • Pink wash with metallic foil, "Good things happen to babes who hustle" typography
  • Add to any dorm room for an updated fun look
  • Care instructions: Spot Clean
  • Fill material: polyester
  • Material: poly canvas
  • Soft, stylish, and comfortable throw pillow

Personalize your dorm room when heading back to college with this Mainstays Good Things Happen To Babes Who Hustle Metallic Throw Pillow. Both functional and stylish, this Mainstays throw pillow is perfect to lounge around on your use to decraotive your doorm room. The fun and bright colors bring life to your space adding fun deatils and color. The Mainstays throw pillow is made of poly canvas material perfect for laying on. The fill material is 100 percent polyester soft and comfrotable material. This throw pillow is a 16" x 16" perfect for relaxing on. Make sure to add some color to your dorm room with this throw pillow when heading back to college!

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users