Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Target Beauty Box - December w/ 7 Revitalizing Beauty Items - $7.00 + FS @ Target.com

2 replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 55,677 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 4, 2019 - 2:45 am

Target.com has their

Target Beauty Box - December w/ 7 Revitalizing Beauty Items

$7.00 (save an extra 50% with your Target Red Card)

FREE Shipping

20191204023814x250x243.jpg

SLEIGH ALL DAY

'Tis the season of holiday parties, family events and festive nights out. But celebrating in style can be tough with a busy calendar. Our present to you: All the fabulous products you need to help you sleigh all day— and night!

Try ‘em out, and if you love them as much as we do, find the full-size versions at Target.com/BeautyBox. Like what you tried? We want to see what you got, what you loved and how you styled it. Tag us with #TargetBeauty or #TargetBeautyBox.

WHAT'S INCLUDED

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula 2 Step hair Mask - 1 fl oz
Two-step coconut oil hair mask features a deep conditioner that locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration and a protective glaze that seals the cuticle for intense shine.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips with Witch Hazel - 1 Nose Strip
Blend of C-bond technology works like a magnet to safely lift dirt and oil from your most clogged pores so skin looks refreshed and feels purified as ever.

Lumene Nordic-C Glow Reveal Moisturizer - Trial Size
Blend of C-bond technology works like a magnet to safely lift dirt and oil from your most clogged pores so skin looks refreshed and feels purified.

Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thicken + Strengthen Shampoo - 3.4 fl oz
Custom blend of biotin and collagen infuses hair with weightless nutrients that add volume and strength, so strands look lusher and feel fuller.

Renpure Biotin & Collagen Thicken + Strengthen Conditioner - 3.4 fl oz
Biotin- and collagen-infused formula soothes the scalp while restoring strength and shine, leaving strands silky-smooth.

Good Chemistry Magnolia Violet Rollerball - .06 fl oz
Yummy perfume formulated with essential oils in notes of magnolia, peony and amber will leave you smelling delicious.

Mixed Chicks Coil, Kink & Curl Styling Cream - 2 fl oz
Styling cream formulated with argan oil keeps curls conditioned and moisturized so ringlets are beautifully bouncy and seriously shiny.

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

#2 ginabarrett  OFFLINE  

ginabarrett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 4, 2019 - 6:45 am

Yay, I forgot about their beauty boxes.  I bought this one, the November for Curly hair and the mens one.  I'm going to distribute the items as stocking stuffers among my kids. 

#3 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 55,677 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 4, 2019 - 7:51 am

Yay, I forgot about their beauty boxes.  I bought this one, the November for Curly hair and the mens one.  I'm going to distribute the items as stocking stuffers among my kids. 

That is an AWESOME idea! :)

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users