GameStop Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I went in the Gamestop in my town today to buy one of the PS4 controllers in one of the new colors that is advertised in the Black Friday ad and also in their Black Friday preview ad.  I was told they only had one controller in the new purple color and I couldnt buy it today, they had to save it for Black Friday.  I thought that was a bit dumb, I mean, a sale is a sale.  Especially since they were in the ad for now.  So when I ran to the next town over to pick up something at another store I decided I’d go to one of the Gamestop stores there and pick it up, only to be told the same thing by both of the stores there, that they couldn’t sell the new colors now, I had to wait until Black Friday....  So I went to Best Buy there and bought it for a little more than a dollar more...but now I have one less item to have to hunt for on Black Friday.  

I went in the Gamestop in my town today to buy one of the PS4 controllers in one of the new colors that is advertised in the Black Friday ad and also in their Black Friday preview ad.  I was told they only had one controller in the new purple color and I couldnt buy it today, they had to save it for Black Friday.  I thought that was a bit dumb, I mean, a sale is a sale.  Especially since they were in the ad for now.  So when I ran to the next town over to pick up something at another store I decided I’d go to one of the Gamestop stores there and pick it up, only to be told the same thing by both of the stores there, that they couldn’t sell the new colors now, I had to wait until Black Friday....  So I went to Best Buy there and bought it for a little more than a dollar more...but now I have one less item to have to hunt for on Black Friday.

Wow, inventory of one, I won't be going there BF.

Well gamestop is not doing well financially.  I would not be shocked to see them close a bunch of stores next year. 

They already did that announcement earlier this year. 

Now that is the original black friday shopping experience. One 1-3 items instock. I can here the crowd moans and boos - LOL