Question about Online Shopping

homzie1

Fairly new to the online Black Friday shopping-so is there any tips to get the items that you want?  Are all items in an ad online also?  How do I know if an item will be on their website at sale price?  Can you add items to your cart before the sales start?

To be safe you need to get on line ASAP to get the item you are looking for. Sometimes you can run into the dreaded cancelled order if you are on the tail end. Not all items are online. Some items are instore only and it is listed in most ads, but a good bit of the items will be on line. Some items are special and can only be put in your cart once the sale is live. It is fun but the store experience is the best. Being in a crowd of people - you can just feed off that energy and it is intoxicating. It is not like it use to be but it is still a joy to do. Good hunting 

• Like 3

Does Walmart have many of their big ticket items online?  I did the "in store" shopping for years and I'm just not up for that anymore.  I mainly just want one thing from Walmart...that is it.

Yes, they usually put a good amount of there sales online. There are a few that says instore only, but it depends on what you are trying to get. Check there ad out and look around the item and if it is instore only it should state that. 

• Like 1

Does Walmart let you put stuff in your shopping cart online ahead of sales? The main thing I am wanting is the Shark Ion vacuume robot.

From my past Walmarr Online shopping experience, they empty the cart once the sales go live. I suggest that you already sign into your account, make sure your payment and address info is updated and have the item up. That way, you can keep refreshing until the sale price shows up. Put it in your cart quickly and just check out. Dont try to add a lot of items because if it sells out while you're online shopping, they'll take it out.