Vacuum sealer

starbeck96

I am wanting to get a vacuum sealer.  I want one with wet/dry option, seal only option, and, of course, vacuum and seal option.   I would also like one with the tube for the option of canisters.

I am looking at this one:  https://www.amazon.com/GERYON-Machine-Automatic-Starter-Indicator/dp/B07B4X61Z4/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=geryon%2Bvacuum%2Bsealer&qid=1574278052&sr=8-3&th=1

I would like some input from some of you who own a vacuum sealer, and maybe even if someone owns this brand.

I have a FoodSaver, and I really like it.  The only problem I have with it, is it'll only do about 6 or 7 bags in a row before it needs to rest.  It can sometimes take a while if I have a lot to do.  I've never used anything else, so I can't compare, but the one you linked seems to have a lot of great reviews.

• Like 1

I have a food saver also. Actually we have owned multiple of them. Upgraded a couple of times. Ours has all the features you mentioned. The one we have now came from Sam’s Club and gets a lot of use. Still works great and sometimes we use it to do 20-30+ bags in one shot.