Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

For the first time I actually bought a lot of items from Kohl's(online). I was really pleased when the things I ordered on Bf showed up right on time, then I placed an order on cyber Monday and was pleased to see entire order ship on the fifth. Items started arriving on the seventh with the last having a delivery date of 11 Dec. All was fine except for last part of order..as of yesterday the had changed delivery date 3 times and now had NO Pending Delivery date. Called CS and was told if wasn't in my mail  yesterday to call back ..so I called when it didn't arrive. Was told they could do nothing till today to call back...I checked tracking about 3 hours after talking to them(yesterday) and miracle of miracles my package appeared with a delivery date of Monday,(but I got it today). I just have to wonder if I hadn't been so tenacious about tracking it down if I would have ever received it. I would not have been so annoyed but the items were out of stock(online and instore) so I had no other way of getting them.. Oh well it all worked out. Just needed to vent a bit , thanks for listening guys.

• Like 3

Currently dealing with an order from Kohl’s as well. Item purchased on Dec 3. Shipped 7th or 8th. Estimated arrival time was 9th-16th. My package isn’t here. I sent Kohl’s a message on Twitter, very quick response. Package now showing Dec 18th for delivery. Even though it’s at the local FedEx station. It has to be handed over to USPS for SmartPost. (Not a fan of this.) I need the order for a donation. Hoping it gets here tomorrow.

Currently dealing with an order from Kohl’s as well. Item purchased on Dec 3. Shipped 7th or 8th. Estimated arrival time was 9th-16th. My package isn’t here. I sent Kohl’s a message on Twitter, very quick response. Package now showing Dec 18th for delivery. Even though it’s at the local FedEx station. It has to be handed over to USPS for SmartPost. (Not a fan of this.) I need the order for a donation. Hoping it gets here tomorrow.

That was pretty much the kind of thing that happened to me...and then yesterday I get an email from Kohl's basically EXPLAINING(ugh) how smartpost works( my DH is retired from post office so I KNOW) and if I can't FIND my package( even suggested I check with my neighbors, VERY FUNNY , I live in the country and have no one close to me)  that was delivered on Sat 14Dec, to call USPS, but they were HOPEFUL that I would find my package. My incident report with them was created on 13 Dec ,I received package on 14 Dec(amazing how it JUST showed up after my griping), and on Dec 16 received the  condenscending response from Kohl's.

I'm glad they addressed the issue but wish that they would truly look at the timeline and the actual reality of the situation, not just assume 3-4 days later that the customer is an idiot. A 30 second phone call would have been better, quicker and more enlightening.