Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

ok for those going to use the tracker, im going to do something different with Kohl's, once the sale is live, I will have every item listed, and remove what is not on sale as I find it, so please don't freak out if the tracker shows it as on sale but its a doorbuster and is not on sale or its just not on sale online.

• Like 2

I got my 8 quart instant pot!  YAY!!  

I want the IP blender, but the price hasn't changed online.  So, this may end up being an instore only purchase.  

Never mind.  After going back and looking, I realized it is a doorbuster. 

Edited by starbeck96

Glad for everyone that got to use the 25% code.......me, I finally gave it up trying to use the My List function. I’m 100% sure I forgot things but I have to be out of bed in 2 hours to get ready for work. 15% is all I managed. :(

I had my list open and all ready...  and then a few minutes in I decided to refresh the page for updated prices...  and then it wouldn't load.  So I spent 30 minutes searching for things I had already picked out, and trying to remember other things.  Very frustrating.  I would have been done in less than 10 minutes had that worked.

I did have the GD list open though, and that was a good back up, got me where I needed to be, I just had to pick out colors and sizes again.

Next year, let's remind each other to keep it open, and on at least 2 devices!!  :D

I was also able to use HOMEDEAL10 on the bedding stuff I got.  Yay.

Edited by bluebear

Ok, so I purchased 1 more throw (because I didn't get one for my oldest son) and used the 25% code and my $5 KC from my previous in-store pick up so that came to $3.85 (I believe) and went back and ordered a cardigan I needed that was $9.99, still able to use the 25% off ...total purchase about $12...
  • Like 1

Just placed my order for 5 bath towels, 2 bras and 1 queen sheet set. I added some kitchen towels to break the $100 mark and get $30 in Kohl’s cash. I was able to get 15% off and then also use HOMEDEAL10 too.

I already know how I want to use the Kohl’s cash so I’m a happy camper.

Does anyone know how the rebates work for the Hamilton Beach & Toastmaster items i.e. toaster, blender. I would like to buy more than one of each item as I'm buying them for gifts but is there a limit of 1 per item? Thanks for your help.

yes you can get up to 5 of each. i just got 3 of 2 different ones and do so every year. i often get 3 of 4 different ones.(i get them as prizes for the high school kids when they graduate at the all night grad party., and we have 3 rounds of prizes)