Where is the Home Depot ad?

pooks

I'm just waiting to see if they'll have a good battery deal again. They're in a shopping plaza literally right across the street from my complex, so easy enough to sneak over there quickly. 

I got the Ray-o-vac batteries last year and many of them leaked. I never had a problem in the past. Maybe it was a new manufacturer but I can't afford to take a chance with them again. If it's valuable, I'll use Duracell or Energizer.

I hope the ad drops by this weekend so I can finalize my plans. I know they are usually one of the last to post their ad but it seems like that strategy works against them rather than help their sales figures. A lot of people will have already made their attack plan and will just skip HD.
  • Like 1

I hope the ad drops by this weekend so I can finalize my plans. I know they are usually one of the last to post their ad but it seems like that strategy works against them rather than help their sales figures. A lot of people will have already made their attack plan and will just skip HD.

They are one of a few stores that actual still does the BF early morning store opening, but you are correct. Budget minded people like me needs to know where to go first. 

I got the Ray-o-vac batteries last year and many of them leaked. I never had a problem in the past. Maybe it was a new manufacturer but I can't afford to take a chance with them again. If it's valuable, I'll use Duracell or Energizer.

That's unfortunate. I got the Rayovacs last year too, no leaking issues here. Bad batch, sounds like. 

I got the batteries too ( get them every year ) and I have had no issues