Bed Bath & Beyond Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Meh, same items as everyone else...I think BB and B is for the people who don't want to brave the crowds at Walmart/Target and hate going into the mall (unless the store is in the mall)

Not necessarily it's also good for people that want household items that aren't on sale at Walmart/Target. Or that aren't cheep and need to be replaced every year. We stock up on OXO stuff every year and Kcups (biggest selection outside of Keurig website). Plus my mother in law always wants some odd little kitchen gadget.  

I get Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons all the time in the mail for 20% off one item. The cool thing with them is you can still use them after they expire, and if you buy more than one thing in a purchase, you can use the same number of coupons as items purchased, without having to pay in a different transaction, But the awesome thing I notice about this years ad is that instead of the normal 20% off entire purchase coupon (which usually I have so many coupons stockpiled that 20% off isn’t any different than any other day) this one is for 25% off entire purchase! Of course there are the usual exemptions, but for me it will still be worth the extra stop this year.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...