Walgreens Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Ok, I can check this ad off my list...it definitely has changed over the years and this year I will be passing on Walgreen's for the 2nd year in a row...I use to buy the B1G2 free wrapping paper @ $1.99 and the Arm and Hammer laundry detergent every year...Looks like Rite Aid will be my Thanksgiving Morning stop again this year...
  • Like 1

Ok, I can check this ad off my list...it definitely has changed over the years and this year I will be passing on Walgreen's for the 2nd year in a row...I use to buy the B1G2 free wrapping paper @ $1.99 and the Arm and Hammer laundry detergent every year...Looks like Rite Aid will be my Thanksgiving Morning stop again this year...

Agreed.  This ad sucks, LOL.

For years I have stopped in all three pharmacies to pick up some items that are free after points back and a few other good deals (and the newspaper for the printed ads), and Walgreens used to offer quite a few of those deals.  Not a single thing here this year, so this will be the first time I will skip Walgreens.

• Like 1

Rite Aid has buy 1 get 2 free on wrapping paper and on arm and hammer laundry detergent, but I don’t know what they charge for 1 roll of paper or 1 bottle of detergent. Hopefully it’s as good of a deal as what Walgreens used to offer. Edited by budgetsRsexy
  • Like 1

For years I have stopped in all three pharmacies to pick up some items that are free after points back and a few other good deals (and the newspaper for the printed ads), and Walgreens used to offer quite a few of those deals.  Not a single thing here this year, so this will be the first time I will skip Walgreens.

I think I skipped Walgreens last year.  They have better sales throughout the year!