Playstation 4 Pro vs. XBox One X

kellis4321

My son has asked for either one of these gaming systems.  I do not know enough about them to know which one is better.  He is 10 years old and is wanting to play games like Call of Duty, Skyrim, etc.  Can someone give me the best of the 2 systems, in layman's terms (i'm not techie enough to understand), best price, will we need a subscription for them, etc.  Thanks in advance!!

To be honest it’s more about which of the exclusive games he wants. Both systems are about equal and next year the new systems will out. I would look and see the

Xbox has like Halo, Forza, Sea of Theives and others.

PS4 has like Uncharted, God of War.

That’s the best way to go about it I think.

What systems do his friends play on?  That's another important factor.

Both systems will require an online subscription.

Black Friday: Xbox is $150, PS4 is $200

please dont get suckered into that Xbox at $150 as its a digital only one and the systems she wants are more in the $350 price range for each, as the both the $200 models are the PS4 slim and Xbox One S models

• Like 1

please dont get suckered into that Xbox at $150 as its a digital only one and the systems she wants are more in the $350 price range for each, as the both the $200 models are the PS4 slim and Xbox One S models

How do you know he wants the "Pro or X" versions?  At 10 I don't think they will notice or care about the graphical/power differences.

To clarify... Black Friday Prices

Xbox One S All Digital - $150 (no disc, only downloads)

Xbox One S - $200

Xbox One X - $350 

Playstation 4 Slim - $200

Playstation 4 Pro - $400 (I haven't seen a deal yet)

How do you know he wants the "Pro or X" versions?  At 10 I don't think they will notice or care about the graphical/power differences.

Xbox One S - $200

Xbox One X - $350 

how do i know? did you read the title of the topic?

• Like 1

Xbox One S - $200

Xbox One X - $350 

He specially asked for the X or Pro. I'm not sure what age has to do with being able to tell the difference?

• Like 1