PetSmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I like to get the big boxes of dog bones. I also usually get a big box of puppy pads, that lasts me most of the year (I ran out 2 weeks ago from last years box). Those aren't in the ad, but I'm hoping they will still be on sale. I still have cat litter from last year, so I won't need to pick that up.

Petsmart is pretty much the only store we still go to on Friday morning .

• Like 1

I like to get the big boxes of dog bones. I also usually get a big box of puppy pads, that lasts me most of the year (I ran out 2 weeks ago from last years box). Those aren't in the ad, but I'm hoping they will still be on sale. I still have cat litter from last year, so I won't need to pick that up.

Petsmart is pretty much the only store we still go to on Friday morning .

My daughter just acquired a cat, how much catch liter do you usually buy during this sale?!

My daughter just acquired a cat, how much catch liter do you usually buy during this sale?!

Seems like I usually get maybe 6 or 8 tubs. But then I have some left still when I buy the next batch. I have 3 left still from last year.

People will line up at the door before opening and run for the litter. But it's usually cheaper, I think $7.99 or $8.99. So I'm not sure it will be quite as hot an item at $10.99.

• Like 2

Seems like I usually get maybe 6 or 8 tubs. But then I have some left still when I buy the next batch. I have 3 left still from last year.

People will line up at the door before opening and run for the litter. But it's usually cheaper, I think $7.99 or $8.99. So I'm not sure it will be quite as hot an item at $10.99.

Ok, thanks... And that's a jump from $7.99/$8.99...i'll try to get 3-4 if I have any funds left and those dog pads I seen, my dog is getting up there in age and can't always hold it overnight anymore...
  • Like 1

Ok, thanks... And that's a jump from $7.99/$8.99...i'll try to get 3-4 if I have any funds left and those dog pads I seen, my dog is getting up there in age and can't always hold it overnight anymore...

Petco seems to have the better deal on litter so far. Was definitely unimpressed with the price jump at PetSmart this year for sure. Still waiting on Meijer. If you have one near you, they may beat both. 

• Like 2

Petco seems to have the better deal on litter so far. Was definitely unimpressed with the price jump at PetSmart this year for sure. Still waiting on Meijer. If you have one near you, they may beat both.

Ok, haven't checked Petco yet, not sure there's one in my area and definitely no Meijer [emoji3525]

Meijer is 2/$20. What a huge price jump this year. So bummed.

• Like 1

When they say 50% off holiday collection treats, is that for any brand that puts out a holiday specific treat (like Zune’s sometimes makes their mini treats in different shapes, like pumpkins for Halloween)? Or is “holiday collection” a specific line/brand of its own?

I just went to their page, and clicked on Holiday Shop, and Zuke's treats were listed on that page. So they might be included. But then again, Temptations cat treats are also on that page, and I don't think those are. So I dunno. (Sorry, not helpful!) But they are B3G1F right now. And so are the Merry and Bright brand, so that promo is the same, so maybe the 40% off will be too.

They have a section up front of holiday stuff, and every year I get a stocking of toys and then some shaped treats, and those are for sure always 50% off.

On a side note... yesterday I saw an advent calendar with 12 days of treats. I figure it would take my dog about 2 days to figure out what that was, and expect it evey night!

Edited by bluebear
  • Like 2

Right now if you purchase a $50 Petsmart gc (online or in store) you get a $10 bonus. I received both within minutes of purchasing. The $10 bonus is good starting January but since I will be spending the money anyway on BF and will need something else by January it's worth it. Edited by bugglebum
  • Like 1

Ordered 82 cans of cat food and 5 buckets of litter online.

After using my sign up bonus and my $100 gift card I received with credit card points, the order cost me 34 cents.

Not bad, and I don't have to fight for the food or wait for the store to open.  Will go later in the day and pick it up.