Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Good lord that took forever to get through.  LOL.  

Thanks to Best Buy discontinuing their support,control and app for the Insignia smart plugs I have to buy some new ones.  They did send me a $20 gift card as compensation which is fine because I just bought a pair of TP link ones and only out $10 and change from my wallet. 

Unless I get Captain Marvel Blu-ray and the 2 TV series DVD's I'm after from here then I think my BB black Friday shopping is now done.  

• Like 1

Brad, I know it was a pain, but thank you 10 hundred times for taking the screenshots and putting that in an easy format. I just did not have the patience to navigate Best Buy's website! I also like having it in categories like that, so I can scroll past pages that don't have the things I am interested in.

I don't have a lot of things on my overall list so far, but I found 6 things in the ad on my first look through, so yay!

• Like 5

I hate how Best Buy does their ads now. When you get the PDF, you can't see all of the items (I.e. movies). There is an arrow to access more, but you have to go to their website to see their other items. The only good part is, the ad is now on their website without having to wait until the day before.

• Like 1

I do have to give Best Buy major credit for their lightning fast shipping. I ordered the KitchenAid pasta roller yesterday and it was waiting for me when I got home from work today!

I'm with you on that!.  I ordered some new smart plugs out of necessity and they arrived the next day as well.  

Alrighty, 2 Best Buy orders later and I have 3 gifts purchased for my daughter. Got the apple watch, so that big thing is checked off. Hooray.

Thanks to Best Buy, Target, and Kohl's doing their early sales, daughter is pretty much done, except for some small random stuff I might pick up.

Will the tv’s only be sold in store or can you order them online?

Many or most of the TVs will be available to order online and all shipping is free.  Some may be available at the Black Friday price now, so it is worth checking once you decide which TV(s) you want (and also compare with the other stores).

• Like 1

Many or most of the TVs will be available to order online and all shipping is free. Some may be available at the Black Friday price now, so it is worth checking once you decide which TV(s) you want (and also compare with the other stores).

Thanks. I’ve decided on 3. I’m hoping I can get them all with no issues. Edited by Dyva247

I typed up much of the ad and did not see any cables. Best Buy tends to overcharge for them. Look at Walmart, Amazon, and monoprice.com.

Back in 2016 Best Buy sold sweet dynex lightning cables for $3.99 so I was hoping they’d drop the $14.99 usb-c version this year. Thanks for the reply!

I doubt it exists, but if anyone gets an actual printed Best Buy ad in their newspaper and would be willing to send it to me for the archive, let me know :)

There is a printed ad. I'm happy to send you one if you still need it.