Virtual Reality merch on BF sale?

stacya

My son wants the Oculus go for Christmas. I ended up purchasing a used unit from eBay for half the cost.

My brother tested and set it all up for Christmas day and I'm very impressed with it. We tested a fishing game and I was just floored by how realistic it was! Though, I am a tech novice so I may be colored by my inexperience!

• Like 2

I have an Oculus Quest and I really like it.  The Lenovo BF ad shows the Oculus Rift S for $349 ($50 off).  That model requires a hefty gaming PC and a wired connection to it.  Whereas the Quest is entirely standalone and wireless.  Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll help out if I can!

I have an Oculus Quest and I really like it.  The Lenovo BF ad shows the Oculus Rift S for $349 ($50 off).  That model requires a hefty gaming PC and a wired connection to it.  Whereas the Quest is entirely standalone and wireless.  Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll help out if I can!

this is exactly the one he wants...we tried to try it out in BB, but apparently someone got hurt trying it out at some BB, and they pulled them from ALL BB trial areas, so we can't even try it before we buy it...and my understanding is that this is the newest one, so it's not likely to be on sale, but I thought maybe someone would have like a gift card incentive to buy it there...

• Like 1

My son wants the Oculus go for Christmas. I ended up purchasing a used unit from eBay for half the cost.

My brother tested and set it all up for Christmas day and I'm very impressed with it. We tested a fishing game and I was just floored by how realistic it was! Though, I am a tech novice so I may be colored by my inexperience!

Thanks. I'm going to look into this one as it is more within the budget.

I hate to admit it, being grandmother old but I want the oculus quest for myself! And I am looking for any black Friday sales. I don't know if they will have them but I sure hope so. I'm having a hard time justifying it but I am jonesingfor it.

this is exactly the one he wants...we tried to try it out in BB, but apparently someone got hurt trying it out at some BB, and they pulled them from ALL BB trial areas, so we can't even try it before we buy it...and my understanding is that this is the newest one, so it's not likely to be on sale, but I thought maybe someone would have like a gift card incentive to buy it there...