Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

3-Pack CNIMGBB No Stuffing Dog Toys with Squeakers $7.70 (61% off) w/ Prime S&H @ Amazon.com

1 reply to this topic

#1 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 55,677 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 5, 2019 - 6:43 am

Amzon.com offers the
CNIMGBB No Stuffing Dog Toys with Squeakers, Durable Stuffingless Plush Squeaky Dog Chew Toy Set,Crinkle Dog Toy for Medium and Large Dogs(Squirrel Raccoon Fox Skunk and Penguin) (3 Pack)
List Price: $19.99
With Deal: $7.70 & FREE Returns
You Save: $12.29 (61%)
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

71MomBTSzxL._AC_UY218_ML3_.jpg

STUFFING-FREE DESIGN: This dog and cat squeakers will last longer because there is no stuffing for your pet to rip out and it allows the toy to move freely which pets love the most.
INNER CRINKLER PAPER: This feature makes a hard-to-resist fun crunch sound that will excite pets and will keep them coming back for more.
LONG-LASTING ENTERTAINMENT: Your pets can enjoy long lasting play that will keep them busy for hours while flip-flopping these stuffing-free dog plush toys.Accompany with your pets and ease the boredom of dogs.
SATISFY YOUR PET’S NATURAL HUNTING INSTINCT: The Fox toy squeakers are designed to satisfy your pet’s natural hunting instinct, great for bouncing, shaking, tossing and retrieving.
NOT FOR AGGRESSIVE CHEWERS: Like every other toy, the squeaky plush toys are not indestructible. We recommend supervised play, and timely replacement of the broken ones.

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

#2 stevierocks  OFFLINE  

stevierocks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 5, 2019 - 4:38 pm

currently out of stock

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users