Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Petco Black Friday Ad Posted

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,616 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 3, 2019 - 2:26 am

Scans: https://blackfriday....idayScans/Petco

Attached Files

#2 jaymacfla  OFFLINE  

jaymacfla

President, Black Friday Vacationers

• 1,889 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 3, 2019 - 2:48 am

A couple of nice bogos in there. Not a big fan of putting coats on animals though. No replacement like their natural one which needs to breathe, a good meal and a warm home for the holidays!

#3 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 55,288 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 3, 2019 - 5:29 am

Dog is drooling over the BOGO Nylabone promotion! I will grab some of these for her stocking this year! (Bulldog's chew even the supposed indestructible bones up in a mater of minutes!)

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

#4 riven3d  ONLINE  

riven3d

• 2,512 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 3, 2019 - 9:47 am

interesting that the Dog treat bar is not in the ad this year, that was the one staple in their ad that we would go get yearly

#5 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,616 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 3, 2019 - 10:16 am

They also usually had a free giveaway in their ad which I didn't see. Could be a preview version of the ad with more to come.

#6 dantegirl  OFFLINE  

dantegirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 4, 2019 - 4:33 am

Like the BOGO on treats and the sweaters (winter in Chicago is not fun for our chihuahua, lol).

#7 budgetsRsexy  OFFLINE  

budgetsRsexy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 Posts
  • Member since 2016

Posted Nov 7, 2019 - 4:12 pm

My dog is a little picky when it comes to treats but I hate giving him the same thing over and over. Variety is the spice of life so I might try to pick up some of the BOGO treats for him to try. At least this way if he turns his nose up at them I won’t be so annoyed because I will have got them for cheap.

#8 wendygrace  OFFLINE  

wendygrace

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 11, 2019 - 3:46 pm

I think I'm getting my kitty litter here this year. I'm unhappy with the price hike at petsmart. Anyone else?

#9 ObiRich  OFFLINE  

ObiRich

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 11, 2019 - 4:04 pm

I think I'm getting my kitty litter here this year. I'm unhappy with the price hike at petsmart. Anyone else?

IDK...it seems that nobody really has any good pricing on kitty litter this year.  I used to buy 15-16 buckets (have 3 cats) and that would get us through the year.  Not sure that any of it is is worth the bother this year.

#10 wendygrace  OFFLINE  

wendygrace

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2019 - 7:42 am

IDK...it seems that nobody really has any good pricing on kitty litter this year.  I used to buy 15-16 buckets (have 3 cats) and that would get us through the year.  Not sure that any of it is is worth the bother this year.

I agree. I would get 9-12 (2 cats) but this year I'm "eh" about it. Petsmart is next to Target here so it was a nice quick stop. Petco is in a shady part of town with no other stores really around it (Kmart left years ago and the TJMax left this year and moved in next to Petsmart). I'll have to see opif it's worth my time or maybe I'll just do Amazon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users