GottaDEAL 2020 Black Friday Prize Club Posting Thread

Brad

you are correct this is year 3

a post will show up shortly after BF you must make a post that in the few days it is up for November and then post at least once every month until the following Nov starts.

lets see year 1 2018 we got T-Shirts

year 2 2019 we got GD Shopping Bags

year 3 2020 we got GD Pins.

can't wait to see what we get next year.

GD TP?

• Like 4

a post will show up shortly after BF you must make a post that in the few days it is up for November and then post at least once every month until the following Nov starts.

*nod*

Be certain the monthly post is in the GottaDeal 2021 Black Friday Prize Posting Club thread. Posting anywhere else on the forum doesn’t count for the prize. I do my good luck

Rabbit!

Rabbit!

Rabbit!

posts in the Prize Posting Club thread on my first visit to the forum the first of each month, just in case I don't have anything else to say the rest of the month.

...not that that has happened yet, I don't think. But, just in case, it still counts.

Edited by Gator Pam

Seven days until my new toaster oven arrives.  In the meantime, I am carrying out a tour de force with my air fryer.  Tonight we had pork chops.  I also toasted garlic bread in the air fryer.  Tomorrow, we are having meatloaf.  The pan fits and I'll use the probe to cook to 160f.  Probably have most of the heat come from below or put aluminum foil over the top of the loaf if the top begins to overcook.  Shrimp scampi on the stove top Friday.  We do this all the time.  Chicken Cordon Bleu Saturday.  Again a regular air fryer meal.  Ribeye with twice baked potato Sunday.  First for twice baked potatoes.  Grilled salmon and asparagus Monday.  We do this all the time.  Stuffed peppers on Tuesday.  Chicken Marsala on the stove Wednesday, but I'm going to cook the chicken in the air fryer which is a change.

Over the weekend, I usually make a breakfast casserole and a loaf of banana bread.  I'll have to use a couple smaller casserole dishes for the breakfast casserole.  

I'm open to easy and amazing air fryer recipes if anyone has ideas.

Happy October!

• Like 1

October already. Crazy.

Seven days until my new toaster oven arrives. In the meantime, I am carrying out a tour de force with my air fryer. Tonight we had pork chops. I also toasted garlic bread in the air fryer. Tomorrow, we are having meatloaf. The pan fits and I'll use the probe to cook to 160f. Probably have most of the heat come from below or put aluminum foil over the top of the loaf if the top begins to overcook. Shrimp scampi on the stove top Friday. We do this all the time. Chicken Cordon Bleu Saturday. Again a regular air fryer meal. Ribeye with twice baked potato Sunday. First for twice baked potatoes. Grilled salmon and asparagus Monday. We do this all the time. Stuffed peppers on Tuesday. Chicken Marsala on the stove Wednesday, but I'm going to cook the chicken in the air fryer which is a change.

Over the weekend, I usually make a breakfast casserole and a loaf of banana bread. I'll have to use a couple smaller casserole dishes for the breakfast casserole.

I'm open to easy and amazing air fryer recipes if anyone has ideas.

Happy October!

How did you do the twice baked potatoes?

October already. Crazy. I’m headed to Charlotte for the “Roval” race, leaving on Tuesday next week. Can’t wait to be back at a race track and just back in Charlotte. I’ve missed being there.

Working out details with some of my cookie monsters on how best I can still get them some treats while I’m in town. Some, I’ll meet away from the track/race shop entirely, others will have deliveries dropped at front door of the race shops. All hinges on keeping them within the protocols they need to follow. Baking begins tomorrow. [emoji106]

• Like 2

Happy October! We are to start our second round of clustered family birthdays. 5 between now and Thanksgiving. So I will welcome the Oct 13-14 deals, I may can grab some birthday presents.

We are having friends over for dinner tomorrow, first time we've gotten together since February. So that will be nice. But first, gotta clean my house! No one has been over since January. And my plan to decorate for fall this weekend, just got pushed forward to tonight. :)

It is October and not much has changed in the last month.  I'm sure the second hand store I visit will soon have Christmas decorations out so that's something to look forward to.  I rearranged my living room and its almost complete and that makes me happy.  This year I'll have a place to put a Christmas tree.

• Like 1

Happy October 2020 - the month with 2 full moons (one on the 1st and the other on the 31st).  Harvest moon and Hunter's moon (also blue moon).  Yesterday was nutso around here, so I can hardly wait to see what Halloween brings. 

September brought personal health problems to one of my favorite coworkers.  I am so ready for this year to be done.  No more bad news, please. 

Hockey season is ramping up, we are going out of state to play games when we can.  My little goalie is getting ready for his first "big-time" game next weekend. I will never understand his desire to have people shoot things at him (his head!).  It's a lot of pressure on him, he's the only goalie for his team, so there's no backup if he's having a bad day.  :gdchatter:

Looking forward to some great deals later this month!