GottaDEAL 2020 Black Friday Prize Club Posting Thread

Brad

February is here, 29 days this year. It's leap year.

My brother can celebrate his 40th 10th birthday! lol

and a presidential election.  living in New Hampshire, the assault on the [common] senses is relentless.  Have been DVR'ing programming all year to avoid the political ads.  CANNOT bear to watch the local news.

• Like 2

What do you mean snacks...around here the phrase has always been

OVERBOARD...though this year I have absolutely no ambition to celebrate anything

..so whatever is in the fridge and is quick will have to do.

Edited by bossy1
  • Like 1

Tomorrow is my grandson's 5th birthday. Today my daughter surprised him with a weekend trip to Disney World. She loaded him in the car at 5am, and he slept until they arrived at the hotel. He still didnt realize where they were, he thought they were at a trampoline park or play place, because even Disney hotel lobbies are fun. In the gift shop he exclaimed he knew where they were, because he saw it on the bag. But then on the bus to the park, he said "Wait, there are 2 Disney Worlds?" Sweet boy was excited with just the gift shop! And then he saw the castle. DISNEY WORLLLD!!

I'm so excited for them. :)

• Like 6

Happy February!  This is the month my in laws return to the Philippines.  They are very excited!  I will be installing in-ceiling speakers in my living room while my wife is away.  She would NOT allow me to do it if she knew.  lol.  She will be OK with the final product, though.

Any suggestions on a receiver?  What features should I look for?

*grin*

That's my line!

Rabbit!

Rabbit!

Rabbit!

At least you got to sleep in ;-)

Happy February!  This is the month my in laws return to the Philippines.  They are very excited!  I will be installing in-ceiling speakers in my living room while my wife is away.  She would NOT allow me to do it if she knew.  lol.  She will be OK with the final product, though.

Any suggestions on a receiver?  What features should I look for?

I'm guessing she is not a subscriber of this forum?

• Like 1

Tomorrow is my grandson's 5th birthday. Today my daughter surprised him with a weekend trip to Disney World. She loaded him in the car at 5am, and he slept until they arrived at the hotel. He still didnt realize where they were, he thought they were at a trampoline park or play place, because even Disney hotel lobbies are fun. In the gift shop he exclaimed he knew where they were, because he saw it on the bag. But then on the bus to the park, he said "Wait, there are 2 Disney Worlds?" Sweet boy was excited with just the gift shop! And then he saw the castle. DISNEY WORLLLD!!

First time we took our youngest to Disney was a lot like this.  His brother was going down with the school so we decided to make the trip.  We told him we were meeting his brother for dinner.  He did not realize how far away Disney was from New Hampshire (probably did not even know that is where his brother was going).  Never questioned anything as we boarded a plane and checked in.  Finally caught on when we got inside the park.  Love that kid.  Bet I could pull it off today.

• Like 1

We took both of our boys to Disney World for each of their 5th birthdays as well, but it wasn't a surprise like your daughter planned. Sounds like fun!

As far as January, I agree with everyone else that it seems to have gone on forever. And this past week seems like it went on for at least a couple months! Longest. Week. Ever.

• Like 2

5 years old is such a great age for Disney!

I can't wait for him to tell me about it.

We took both of our boys to Disney World for each of their 5th birthdays as well, but it wasn't a surprise like your daughter planned. Sounds like fun!

As far as January, I agree with everyone else that it seems to have gone on forever. And this past week seems like it went on for at least a couple months! Longest. Week. Ever.

Greetings from Wisconsin!  Where the sun hasn't shone in 2 weeks.  I thought I saw the bright light for a moment but it sure didn't last.  UGH.

I agree that I really don't care who wins the game tomorrow and am really hoping for a good game.  

Happy February to all!!!

• Like 1