Top 3 to 5 ads you are looking forward to this year

magickallight

I am looking forward to Best Buy and Target for the few DVDs I want to fill in my seasons.

I just came to the conclusion that I probably won't be doing much shopping at all.  I'm giving DH a trip to the OshKosh Air Show in June and DD is having a baby in a few weeks and their (expensive) present is an Amish rocking chair and ottoman, so not much more there.  I bought most of the baby stuff on Prime Day and since she will only be a month old I don't see any reason for a lot more toys right now especially since she got a ton of stuff for her shower and from other friends.  I just had major abdominal surgery 3.5 weeks ago and still recovering so I'm not sure how much decorating I will be able to do along with 2 trips to NY....one for the baby and one for Christmas.

• Like 3

Walmart

Dollar General

Walgreens

JCPenney

Bass Pro

JCP will be online for me unless I go out on Black Friday, I won't go to the mall on Thanksgiving. Walmart, Walgreens, DG are okay, crowds are manageable. Not going in the mall though til it's calmed down. Bass Pro I usually go earlier in the week since it starts on Tuesday or Wednesday, can usually get all I want then.

• Like 1

I also can't wait to see The Christmas Tree Shops ad...I love that store and always seem to find a lot of filler gifts, my Mason jars, holiday pot holders, holiday plates and napkins etc... all at a good price...

I had to look that up, I'd never heard of it.  I will definitely waste a lot of time exploring that later :)

• Like 2