What do you have to be thankful for this Holiday Season..

Illinoismom

I have to be thankful I am still here among you and everyone else. On 10/7 I went to the hospital with blood pressure of 198/110. The discover after a cat-scan I had a brain bleed. Air lifted to a hospital 1.5 hours away to the ICU in Critical condition. After an anagram they discovered the bleed had stopped and I was discharged on the 10th. Returned to work 10/14. I am so grateful I was given a second chance . Two many things I still need to do in this life. So when they say huge your love ones because you don't know when the unexpected will happen. Take my word believe them. I am thankful I am still here on this earth 

• Like 9

I have to be thankful I am still here among you and everyone else. On 10/7 I went to the hospital with blood pressure of 198/110. The discover after a cat-scan I had a brain bleed. Air lifted to a hospital 1.5 hours away to the ICU in Critical condition. After an anagram they discovered the bleed had stopped and I was discharged on the 10th. Returned to work 10/14. I am so grateful I was given a second chance . Two many things I still need to do in this life. So when they say huge your love ones because you don't know when the unexpected will happen. Take my word believe them. I am thankful I am still here on this earth 

So thankful everything worked out well.  How scary that must have been!

• Like 2

I AM THANKFUL for my current health. had several scares but im still here. i am thankful for my sons who are all wonderful and decent human beings . i am thankful my parents are both still on earth and together. (though sometimes i don't think my dad is so thankful for that part ..lol) i am thankful for my extended family AND MY WONDERFUL friends . as well as my home   

• Like 2

Too many blessings to list but here's a few things I am thankful for: my family, friends, church, home, job, health, this country and the men and women who defend it. When I am tempted to murmur and complain I try to remember all I have to be thankful for.

• Like 3

Take care my friend! We are ALL glad to see you are still with us and look forward to seeing all of your GREAT Christmas pics! :::HUGS:::

• Like 2

I am grateful for life, health and strength!!!! For my children who keep me praying...for the trials and tribulations that God sees me through!!!! For my grand youngin' (grandson) who has stirred up a new and refreshing love [emoji3531][emoji3531]...for my mom, dad, brother and sister [emoji847][emoji847][emoji7][emoji7]...for the people who encourage and inspire me to be a better person everyday...
  • Like 2