Sam's Club One Day Only Sale Ad Posted (November 9th)

Brad

Ok....do you think that their black Friday ad will top the one day sale? I would be really upset if I bought something at the one day sale and it was a better deal on black friday.

There usually is very little (if any) overlapping between the two sales.

I was just sitting here thinking, if I was Walmart I would let my ad out right now, about 15 minutes before the Sam's Club one day sale, what a disruption....then I remembered they are the same company, lol!

Says many of the items are online all day on the 9th.  Anyone have an exact time EASTERN that the online sales would start for them?

12:01 EST from what I read

No troubles, site posted a message a few minutes before 9(PST) then it came up and I went right to my list and added items to my cart and checked out. Pretty uneventful. Except the card I was using I hadn't used in a while, it was declined and I had to answer a fraud text and recheck out!   :runaway:

Went back on the website to look through the ad more closely now that I got my tv. Score...they had a good looking bidet toilet seat for a really good price, even after I added the 3 year warranty! Ordered two, one for our existing master and one for the new one we are adding. Our current bidet seat has lasted for about 5 years. I bought it for hubby for our anniversary. The seat is cracked and parts don't work like they should, but he refuses to part with it until I get him a new one. Boy, Sam's Club is a life saver.

Just got back from Sam"s. Got 2 phones and $850 in gift cards. I didn't like the way they had it set up....I was about 20th in line at 5am. They started going down the line at about 5:30, there was a person for Samsung and one for Apples. The only problem was they were setting up different appointments. If you were buying one of each you had 2 different appointment times to activate you phones. They should have done it so a person could have one appt no matter which phones they were getting.The apples seemed to be way more popular. By the time the apple person got to me they were on Sunday for appointments. I wasn't available Sunday, since they are about 30 minutes away, so I made my appt for Monday afternoon. My Samsung appt was for 8:30am. We left and went and had breakfast and came back about 8am. I got my Samsung taken care of. They said I could wait and see if someone didn't show up for their apple appt and then they could do my apple (they had one person doing each and they weren't allowed to do the other brand). No one showed up for the 9:30 appt so I was able to get my apple activated. So I don't have to go on Monday. Was out about 10:15ish. All in all it went pretty well. I saw the 75" tv in the store....picture looked awesome. Also it has what they call a magic remote. Voice control, the pointer moves as you move the remote, pretty cool.  Walmart better hurry up, I am pretty much done shopping. They are not going to get much of my money this year!   :cheesy: