Amazon announces Top 100 Holiday Toys list

Brad

• 3 weeks later...

I just received an 89 page wish book in the mail from Amazon. I don't know when they started that, but I like it!  Now I just need to figure out how to get my hands on 3 more of them :).

zGzt7Mx.jpg?1

There are no prices, it's just pictures of toys. There's a blank wish list in the front, and a sheet of stickers in the middle so the kids can mark what they want.  

Edited by Bopeep
  • Like 1

I just received an 89 page wish book in the mail from Amazon. I don't know when they started that, but I like it! Now I just need to figure out how to get my hands on 3 more of them :).

zGzt7Mx.jpg?1

There are no prices, it's just pictures of toys. There's a blank wish list in the front, and a sheet of stickers in the middle so the kids can mark what they want.

I was surprised as well when I came home to one in my mail. I didn’t even crack it open and look through it yet. My 11 year will probably give it a go when she notices it in my room lol I’m going to hide it until tomorrow lol

• Like 1

I am a PRIME member and never received one of these books. How do you get one?

I've searched the site trying to see if there's a place to request the book, but I can't find anything. I wonder if customer service could send one out, if you contact them.