Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

2-Piece Magnetic Curtain Tiebacks $2.56 with Free Prime Shipping @ Amazon.com

2 replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 55,302 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 16, 2019 - 2:04 am

SUPER Price from Amazon.com on this set!
SAYGOGO 2 Piece Curtain Tiebacks Magnetic, Creative Hand Knitting Drape Tiebacks, Decorative Rope Holdbacks for Window Sheer, White
Price: $2.56 & FREE Returns
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

20191016030342x250x250.jpg

Simple and elegant appearance: beautiful woven texture appearance, upgraded powerful magnet, nickel plated, smooth, rust-proof, very suitable for protecting your curtains.
Magnet design: With high-end magnetism, the magnet is strong and durable will not fall down
Features: no hooks, holes and mounting, easy to use without damaging your walls
Add styles to your window: These hooks can add different styles to your window due to multiple editing methods. Suitable for living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, French doors and offices
Best for everyday use: 17 inches in total and 1.4 inches in diameter for use with thick blackout curtains, shower curtains or thin transparent curtains.

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

#2 srobeck  OFFLINE  

srobeck

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Oct 18, 2019 - 7:54 am

SUPER Price from Amazon.com on this set!
SAYGOGO 2 Piece Curtain Tiebacks Magnetic, Creative Hand Knitting Drape Tiebacks, Decorative Rope Holdbacks for Window Sheer, White
Price: $2.56 & FREE Returns
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

20191016030342x250x250.jpg

Simple and elegant appearance: beautiful woven texture appearance, upgraded powerful magnet, nickel plated, smooth, rust-proof, very suitable for protecting your curtains.
Magnet design: With high-end magnetism, the magnet is strong and durable will not fall down
Features: no hooks, holes and mounting, easy to use without damaging your walls
Add styles to your window: These hooks can add different styles to your window due to multiple editing methods. Suitable for living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, French doors and offices
Best for everyday use: 17 inches in total and 1.4 inches in diameter for use with thick blackout curtains, shower curtains or thin transparent curtains.

LINK

Dang I missed these.. not that price anymore

#3 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 55,302 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 18, 2019 - 9:02 am

Sorry about that - you know Amazon! ;)  Will retire the deal.

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users