Caption Photos & Win Black Friday Survival Kits [Winners Posted]

Brad

Time for the next contest, and it's one of everyone's favorites:

To be entered to win, reply to this thread with captions for each of these 3 photos from past Black Fridays:

PHOTO #1

ElmS4Ok.jpg

PHOTO #2

2JFObZy.jpg

PHOTO #3

OvNVcc1.jpg

Contest will be open until 11pm ET on Thursday, October 24th. I will then randomly choose 15 members who entered and you'll win a Black Friday survival kits with the possibility of getting a mystery gift card or ultra-rare Black Friday t-shirt inside!

Limit of one survival kit prize per member but if you have already won you are still welcome to enter future contests for fun.

For more info on the Black Friday survival kits we're giving away this year (including the bonus mystery prizes inside), see this thread.

survivalkit.jpg

1. so glad I finally got red carded, I need a nap.

2. (guy with phone) I better catch this on video otherwise I'll never remember how to play TV jenga.

3." Due to the fact I'm the only one who volunteered to work Thanksgiving the company is limiting the customers allowed in the store to 1 at a time,Happy Holidays!"

1. So we can use the house money for BF shopping mom said. NOW we are sleeping in carts but we got some great deals.

2. 99 HD TV's on the wall, 99 HD TVs on the wall. Take one down, pass it around 98 HD TVs on the wall.

3. Sorry sir I know we should be opening the doors but we lost the one key we had. So you're stuck out there and we are stuck in here. NO the employees aren't buying all the doorbusters behind me.

#1 - Next time lets listen to mom and stay with Grandma!

#2 - Not no but heck no!  No tv is worth this!

#3 - Please form an orderly single file line (while thinking - these folks aren't even listening to me, please God don't let me get trampled!)

#1 "Ate too much turkey, must stay awake. Aw, I'm going to sleep, Mom is still shopping."

#2 "Where's Waldo?"

#3 "Sir, this is Best Buy. We do not have blankets for sale. You should have asked Jaymacfla what to bring for a good camp out!"

1.  Seriously mom, we will give up our Christmas gifts if we can go home now.

2.  Can someone please move their tv so I can grab the blender over there?

3.  If you all promise to behave, I will leave the door open so you can have some heat.

Time for the next contest, and it's one of everyone's favorites:

To be entered to win, reply to this thread with captions for each of these 3 photos from past Black Fridays:

PHOTO #1

ElmS4Ok.jpg

Missed the Door Buster by THIS much...

PHOTO #2

2JFObZy.jpg

I am NOT a door buster!

PHOTO #3

OvNVcc1.jpg

No Soup for you!

#1  "Dear Santa - I'm fine with coal this year."

#2  (old guy in center w/striped shirt) "Why are they fighting over broken TVs?"

#3 " Can I have your attention please? There was a misprint in the ad - the sale starts at 4pm, NOT 4am! "

Edited by Fishboysmom

#1- Sister please wake up !!! No no no this sucks. We’re never getting out of here !!!

2# 2018 TV Tribulation !!!! (Every one is frantically screaming : I need my TV, don’t touch meeee.)

•Voices start to get even louder & desperation fills the room•

(Random man on the left: If I live (he’s panicked but he’s filming what's taking place for his YouTube Reality Series ) this footage is going to make me

-F-A-M-O-U-S-. (Fingers start to tremble while he anxiously keeps filming.)

3# Sorry Guys, all the TV’s, Laptops & game system are officially SOLD OUT!!!! Better luck next year !

#1- Sister please wake up !!! No no no this sucks. We’re never getting out of here !!!

2# 2018 TV Tribulation !!!! (Every one is frantically screaming : I need my TV, don’t touch meeee.)

•Voices start to get even more loud & desperation fills the room•

(Random man on the left: If I live (he’s panicked but he’s filming what's taking place for his YouTube Reality Series ) this footage is going to make me

-F-A-M-O-U-S-. (Fingers start to tremble while he anxiously keep ls filming.)

3# Sorry Guys, all the TV’s, Laptops & game system are officially SOLD OUT!!!! Better luck next year !

Edited by Pepper_Mint_Tea

1. "Maybe we should get Mom a gym membership for Christmas so she doesn't have to keep pushing us around in a cart for leg day. #swole"

2. Workers at a local Amazon distribution center engage in teamwork in an effort to confound Amazon's efficiency algorithms.

3. "Slide to the left.. Slide to the right... One hop this time... Two hoops this time... Cha-cha real smooth."

Already won a prize package but I love this contest and wait for it every year.

1. We're not exactly the "sports & outdoors" type. WHY are we even here??

2. Outta my way! I have to hurry home and post this on ebay.

3. I swear, every time you knock on this door I will delay the opening by 5 minutes!

**already won, but like others this is my favorite contest! :)

Edited by Bopeep