Post Your Most Wanted Deal & Win Black Friday Survival Kits [Winners Posted]

Brad

Time for the next forum contest!

To be entered to win, reply to this thread with at least one item you are hoping to score a deal on this year and the price/discount you hope to see in the ads (or online) for it. Feel free to post more than one item if you'd like.

Contest will be open until 11pm ET on Monday, September 30th. I will then randomly choose 10 members who entered and you'll win a Black Friday survival kit.

Limit of one survival kit prize per member but if you win you are still welcome to enter future contests for fun.

For more info on the Black Friday survival kits we're giving away this year (including the bonus mystery prizes inside), see this thread.

survivalkit.jpg

For me the BF deal I am most interested in finding  is a good deal in basic tires for my son's car. If at all possible would love to get them for under 150 for a decent tire. I know that Amazon had their own for about that price a while ago...Hoping they will run it again

Not something I really want to buy on BF, but I suppose if I have to have a new refrigerator, I might as well look on that day for a good deal. Ours is still working, but it is getting to where it needs to be replaced. Not really sure what kind I want, but want to spend less than $1000, preferably in the $600-$700 range.

And Kanyon71, if you find your BOGO deal on the TVs, let me know please!

• Like 2

Not something I really want to buy on BF, but I suppose if I have to have a new refrigerator, I might as well look on that day for a good deal. Ours is still working, but it is getting to where it needs to be replaced. Not really sure what kind I want, but want to spend less than $1000, preferably in the $600-$700 range.

And Kanyon71, if you find your BOGO deal on the TVs, let me know please!

Will do. :)

I would like to see a deal on the new Instant Pot model, the Duo Evo Plus 6-quart or 8-quart. I don't need a fourth Instant Pot, but some of the bells and whistles on this model, such as the built in handles on the insert and the fact that the insert can be used directly on a stove burner, intrigue me. Edited by Gator Pam

My top priority is a new desktop computer.  Current/last gen i7/i5, 12g of RAM, room in the case for a standard ATX power supply and full length video card (though I could like with an SFF case as long as there is room for a video card).  Looking specifically at Staples as I need to spend $500 to keep my Rewards status, have $200 in Staples gift cards, and will have $80 in Rewards.

I would love to replace my 60" 1080p plasma with something 75-90" 4K.  I like the TCL Roku TVs and would prefer an 8-series, but my frugal nature males the 6-series a more likely candidate.  My wallet would open at <$1k for the 75" 6-series.  Not sure I could spend much more even for a 90" set, but the heart wants what the heart wants...

I am passively looking at upright, self-defrosting freezers.  I had a $350 14' clearance unit go out of stock in my cart.  Wouldn't spend more than $400 on a freezer.

• Like 2

Youngest wants a 3D printer. Preferably kit form, with a 12x12 plate. It's hard to find deals on things that are so specific, but I'd love to find one around $350.

I also could be needing a Switch, so $250ish would be great for that.

I am also wanting to buy a Switch as our family game. I was on Target’s website to load my Cartwheel deals and ran across the new Nintendo Switch Lite that’s coming out. It’s $199 and the colors are beautiful lol I’m looking to purchase the teal or yellow one.

I am also wanting to buy a Switch as our family game. I was on Target’s website to load my Cartwheel deals and ran across the new Nintendo Switch Lite that’s coming out. It’s $199 and the colors are beautiful lol I’m looking to purchase the teal or yellow one.

Yes, the colors are really pretty! But that one won't serve the purpose my son wants it for, as it doesn't hook to a display (or so I'm told). So the big one it is.

I am looking (hoping) for a good Black Friday deal on those Reborn babies-they look like real babies and my great nieces both want one! They are almost and some are over $100 each.

Check out ashtondrake.com, that’s where I got my daughter’s silicone baby from 2 years ago for Christmas. They do have a $99 collection, but most are over that. But the good thing is they have a payment option where you can pay in 4 monthly installments and they ship it when you make your first payment at time of purchase.

Yes, the colors are really pretty! But that one won't serve the purpose my son wants it for, as it doesn't hook to a display (or so I'm told). So the big one it is.

Oh ok, I see. Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if that will matter to my girls. They have a wii, but wanted to get them something new. I guess I better secretly inquire lol my 17 yo probably won’t care as much because she’s always working and hanging out with friends. My 11 yo will mostly use it.

I am not sure what I am looking for this year (for me or gift).  I don't have any "must haves" this year (so far).

That said, I am interested in replacing my mismatched side-by side computer monitors (I have one horizontal and one vertical to fit in my furniture) with a single larger screen computer monitor.

I have looked at a couple of the lower priced ones at stores, but the resolution (pixels per inch) was not as good as my current separate monitors.

I would like to find one that fits within 35" width for a few hundred dollars.

Another item that I always get are some of the gift cards with nice discounts or points back from pharmacies and Dollar General, with discounts of 10 to 20% off.