Secret Santa 2019 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

Holy shrimp ! That's awesome and fast is that a Secret Santa record for fastest delivery?

Last year, we had one received the same day, 11/23.

In 2017, though, we had one received 11/8, two on 11/14, one one 11/15, and one on 11/17. (I'm a digital hoarder, so I keep the spreadsheets, LOL).

• Like 5

Both Reinholt1sMom and I received boxes from our Secret Santas. Yeah! THANK YOU secret santas!

I have not opened mine yet. Probably won't for a while as I am stuck at mom's babysitting her. She fell and broke her arm. And they have her on pain meds, which make her loopy. But it looks big enough to hold that fish net I wanted to catch Rotten Little Devil Cat. (Except he is now Rotten BIG Devil Cat.)

post-2167-0-60163000-1575420670_thumb.jpg

Edited by Reinholt1
  • Like 6

I don't know what to say...I have no words for my Secret Santa other than THANK YOU!!!! It's like you know me personally, you nailed it! I love everything! Of course you went overboard and I feel so spoiled! I got a B&BW set of shower gel, body mist & lotion in the scent "At the Beach" (it smells wonderful!), a hand sanitizer, some nice, soft, cozy socks, an adorable Christmas flamingo magnetic notepad, a Burt's Bees strawberry chapstick, a bag of Dove chocolate and the cutest beach-themed tree ornament. I really can't thank you enough, I truly love everything!

• Like 7

Got mine shipped out yesterday and I’m still in shock that I didn’t have to stand in a looooong line at the post office. Guess it was my lucky day. :)

I paid for mine online so I didn’t have to stand in line at the PO. Then I got there and it wasn’t very busy after all.

Update to mom. Her aide reports that mom refused to eat any of her meals today. Seems she ate 1/2 the coffee cakes, all the pomegranate thingees, 1/2 of the tin of cookies, all but 1 of the snickers, 9 Ferro Roche, and the dove chocolates. Mom was very happy.

The aide is allowed to come back tomorrow, so at least she had enough sense not to get between my mother and her junk food.

You hit a home run secret santa!

• Like 8

Update to mom. Her aide reports that mom refused to eat any of her meals today. Seems she ate 1/2 the coffee cakes, all the pomegranate thingees, 1/2 of the tin of cookies, all but 1 of the snickers, 9 Ferro Roche, and the dove chocolates. Mom was very happy.

The aide is allowed to come back tomorrow, so at least she had enough sense not to get between my mother and her junk food.

You hit a home run secret santa!

This post made me giggle. Your mom sounds like a hoot.

• Like 4

Package shipped and tracking number sent. I didn’t think I’d make the deadline as my turtle passed away last night and I’ve been a mess, but wrapping and packaging gave me a much needed distraction.

Thanks for running this Bopeep and thank you to all the lovely people who participate. You all make people’s holidays brighter when some need it most.

• Like 6

I have shipped my goodies to both my SS & my OE❤

I have also received both my SS & OE & I have to say- whoever you both are, I am absolutely besides myself.

Like a child I just could not wait & opened up my gifts . I have been sooo blessed beyond

My expectations- I about cried y’all lol. You’re generous hearts are so beautiful!!!!!

I will definitely post photos & send BoPeep my tracking #’s tonight !!!

Thank you both so much from the bottom of my great full heart ❤❤!!!!

• Like 5

Package shipped and tracking number sent. I didn’t think I’d make the deadline as my turtle passed away last night and I’ve been a mess, but wrapping and packaging gave me a much needed distraction.

Thanks for running this Bopeep and thank you to all the lovely people who participate. You all make people’s holidays brighter when some need it most.

I'm sorry about your turtle.  I don't have pets but know many who do and when they are lost it's heartbreaking I know.  

• Like 2