Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Buyplus 360 Rotating Lawn Automatic Sprinkler $9.99 (57% off) w/ Free Prime S&H @ Amazon.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 54,912 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 20, 2019 - 5:08 am

Amazon.com offers this handy
Buyplus Lawn Automatic Sprinkler - 360 Rotating Adjustable Garden Hose Watering Sprinkler Head for Kids, with 3600 SQ FT Coverage Yard Irrigation System/Leak Free Durable 3 Arm Sprayers
List Price: $22.99
With Deal: $9.99 FREE Returns
You Save: $13.00 (57%)
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime

20190920060819x250x222.jpg

Color: Automatic Garden Sprinkler

USE FOR ALL KINDS OF GARDEN HOSE✅ Buyplus lawn sprinkler comes with a connector and a quick release connector which can fix the traditional rubber hose, if your hose already has a screw thread, simply connect the garden sprinkler to use.
LARGE COVERAGE& LONG SPRAY DISTANCE✅ The automatic sprinkler has three 360-degree rotating arms and 12 built-in nozzles, the spray distance can reach up to 32.8 feet (water pressure 60 psi) a sprinkler can cover 3,600 square feet. And you can connect 2 or more lawn sprinklers to plant.
ADJUSTABLE SPRAYING ANGLE✅ There are 3 arms. Adjust the spraying angles from 45°-90° to achieve your desired spraying effect; you can set each one with different angles to get different spaying distance, if all in 45° spraying angle rotates faster and covers a larger area. So this lawn sprinkler for kids is convenient.
DURABILITY AND STABILITY✅ The Pulsating Lawn Sprinkler made of Strong ABS engineering plastic, with weighted sled Base resists tipping and allows easy placement and movement.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK✅ We're so confident that the water lawn sprinkler will help you achieve the results you've been looking for, that we'll give your hard-earned money back if you're not thrilled with your purchase. Simply contact us DIRECTLY for a refund. No tricks, no excuses. Just the best guarantee around.

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users